• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | West Ham United vs Arsenal | 3th December at 17:30 (GMT) BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ratings

Cech 6
Monreal 8
Koscielny 8
Mustafi 7
Gabriel 6
Coquelin 7
Xhaka 7
Chamberlain 8
Özil 7
Walcott 6
Alexis 9 MoM
Pretty much this. Some tweaks being picky.

Alexis hatrick with some special moves . . . does it get much better - 10?

Chamberlain, pluses . . getting past people and goal, but minuses . . 4 or 5 atrocious passes and wasteful shots - 7 on balance?

skip spence

Pretty much this. Some tweaks being picky.

Alexis hatrick with some special moves . . . does it get much better - 10?

Chamberlain, pluses . . getting past people and goal, but minuses . . 4 or 5 atrocious passes and wasteful shots - 7 on balance?
Not gonna argue about that, mate. Happy about Ox though. He's erratic still but this time he didn't let the mistakes get to his head, he carried on and improved, albeit against poor opposition. The Ox on top form can be devastating, almost unplayable, and we saw many signs of that last night.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not gonna argue about that, mate. Happy about Ox though. He's erratic still but this time he didn't let the mistakes get to his head, he carried on and improved, albeit against poor opposition. The Ox on top form can be devastating, almost unplayable, and we saw many signs of that last night.
We don't have enough players who can go past people. He needs a run in the team.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I've noticed that against better teams Walcott - Ox will def lack poise in the final third. That's way player of the Iwobi mould is important and honestly Ox - Sanchez - Iwobi is the way to start the next game me thinks

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Ballon D'Or is between Alexis & OX. My money is on OX to to upset the great Chilean one man wrecking crew AKA The Tasmanian Devil.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The best thing about this how advanced and central Alexis is.

Earlier in the season he was dropping deep to create chances, and it worked, but it is good that he is adept at playing as a CF and a false 9. This makes our attack so dangerous and unpredictable.

Our front four of Alexis, Ox, Theo and Özil already have 36 goals in all competitions, and it isn't hard to believe that they could be playing better.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Ox was great in this match I thought. So much more focused than he has been previously. Good to see

Goes to show what having a new girlfriend can do for you :p

In all honesty, we played great and I just hope we continue to play this way. Xhaka is coming into his own and him and Coq are a good partnership. I must say I love Mustafi as well, the guy is a beast, long may we be undefeated when he plays :)

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

The best thing about this how advanced and central Alexis is.

Earlier in the season he was dropping deep to create chances, and it worked, but it is good that he is adept at playing as a CF and a false 9. This makes our attack so dangerous and unpredictable.

Our front four of Alexis, Ox, Theo and Özil already have 36 goals in all competitions, and it isn't hard to believe that they could be playing better.

Yup just think he is starting to understand the position now and wasting less energy now dropping deep just for the sake of touching the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom