• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal v Aston Villa - 30/5/15, 17:30 - BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Just realised.

First game of the season is against Chelsea. :D

Let's get the community ****ing shield.

Danskin

Established Member
CGRmJ06XIAER_8o.jpg

CGRmKVGW0AAkayi.jpg

:)

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Also a nice parallel. Both scored goals in an FA cup final. :D

Both which confirmed a win for me. :D

VancouverCanuck

No, you were good, but we were absolutely awful.

I haven't checked the stats but I'm pretty sure we didn't have a single shot. I don't think we even managed a corner.

FA Cup final, our first for 15 years, and we can't muster a shot in the entire game.

Completely embarrassing.

Our fans are amazing but we were let down today.

Congratulations though. You guys deserved it. Men vs boys.
You could have won a couple of penalties at the end (I thought the first one was just outside the box however). It wasn't exactly a vintage performance but you did very well to get to this point. Look at it this way, we lost the League cup final a few years ago. I do think we were able to build on that experience. Players like Kos, Szec, etc. Who knows? Maybe in a couple of years, you will get another opportunity at a final and you can use this as a stepping stone.

And I've said this before, Villa is a proper club. Glad you manage to stay up.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Today was the greatest day of my life!!! Not only because my beloved Arsenal and Arsène set a record for winning the FA Cup more than any other team and manager respectively, but also I've become a father.

Me and the wife were blessed with a healthy baby boy…our first and both the mother and the child are doing fine. Thank You

#COYG

Danskin

Established Member
Today was the greatest day of my life!!! Not only because my beloved Arsenal and Arsène set a record for winning the FA Cup more than any other team and manager respectively, but also I've become a father.

Me and the wife were blessed with a healthy baby boy…our first and both the mother and the child are doing fine. Thank You

#COYG
Congratulations man!

GDeep™

League is very weak

#COYG

Congratulations and god bless, mate.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

#COYG

Congrats, you going to call him Arsène?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

#COYG
Many congratulations, and may fatherhood bring you much joy and happiness in the future :)

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

#COYG

Congratulations mate, made up for you!

Iceman10

Established Member

#COYG
Congrats Som, pretty much adds up to a perfect day :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom