• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

French Football 2016/17

Aevi

Hale End FC
Here we can discuss by how many points PSG will win the league this year.

Also, this:
Nike didn't work too hard on kits for this year, first all the Euro ones were the same and then they go "**** it, let's use this again!" :lol:

carlito'sway

Established Member
Going to be interesting to see how they transition from the Zlatan dominance to the Emeri era.

Last edited:

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

PSG: Trapp, Aurier, Luiz, Kimpembe, Kurzawa, Motta, Stambouli, Pastore, Lucas, Di Maria, Ben Arfa.

Lyon: Lopes, Rafael, Mapou, Nkoulou, Morel, Gonalons, Tolisso, Darder, Fekir, Cornet, Lacazette.

carlito'sway

Established Member
PSG: Trapp, Aurier, Luiz, Kimpembe, Kurzawa, Motta, Stambouli, Pastore, Lucas, Di Maria, Ben Arfa.

Lyon: Lopes, Rafael, Mapou, Nkoulou, Morel, Gonalons, Tolisso, Darder, Fekir, Cornet, Lacazette.

PSG missing a few pieces (Thiago, Cavani, Veratti), OL in full force though.

nicky47

Established Member
PSG are too good for that League, it's not fair, haha.

Has Lacazette ever scored against PSG?

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

And another.

Lyon might as well sell us Laca and Fekir, they are going nowhere with that defence. Truly terrible, Djourou and Squillaci would be ashamed of this defending.

Aevi

Hale End FC
This should help pull Lacazette our way if Wenger really pushes for him, Lyon aren't looking like they're progressing at all.

carlito'sway

Established Member
And another.

Lyon might as well sell us Laca and Fekir, they are going nowhere with that defence. Truly terrible, Djourou and Squillaci would be ashamed of this defending.

Morel the LB is a joke.... He got eaten alive today. PSG is too good though. I think letting Zlatan go was a wise move. This team will play better with Pastore as the playmaker.

carlito'sway

Established Member
This should help pull Lacazette our way if Wenger really pushes for him, Lyon aren't looking like they're progressing at all.

Actually, I am shocked by their performance...They played much better vs Benfica last week end. The high line in defense was suicidal. I guess they thought Zlatan was still playing. The speed and movement upfront for PSG is lethal.

Last edited:

Aevi

Hale End FC
Actually, I am shocked by their performance...They played much better vs Benfica last week end. The high line in defense was suicidal. I guess they thought Zlatan was still playing. The speed and movement upfront for PSG is lethal.
Still, they're nowhere near winning the league with PSG there or the CL with PSG, Barca, Real, Bayern, etc there. What's the point of a career with Lyon if you have other options?

carlito'sway

Established Member
Still, they're nowhere near winning the league with PSG there or the CL with PSG, Barca, Real, Bayern, etc there. What's the point of a career with Lyon if you have other options?

No different than playing for Sp**s....or should I dare say Arsenal.... :lol:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
watching Bastia v/s PSG...

really unruly crowd...think they threw things at Lucas...

Jese looks class

Top Bottom