• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gedion Zelalem (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Think Zelalem believes he is capable of playing at a higher level. I agree to be honest. Not been given a proper shot.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think Zelalem believes he is capable of playing at a higher level. I agree to be honest. Not been given a proper shot.

Is he ready for first team minutes here? Regularly, because 10-15 minutes every other week isn't ideal.

Also, we can't help if better clubs haven't come in for him.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Is he ready for first team minutes here? Regularly, because 10-15 minutes every other week isn't ideal.

Also, we can't help if better clubs haven't come in for him.
He's performed just as well as Maitland-Niles has at U23 level, but he's been strangely maligned - I think Wenger still doesn't think he has the power, which is still strange to me as he has become a lot more physical and combative as a player, and he also is more capable of playing at a higher tempo than he was before.

I think he is ready for minutes, but Wenger obviously does not trust him yet.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
VVV-Venlo may not look like such a bad situation a couple of years from now.

With our injuries in midfield & average players outwide could be his chance if the coaching staff though he had the talent.

Do feel for the young players with USA links... The hype is crazy & just not allowed to develop without the spotlight.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He's quite passive defensively isn't he? Can't see him changing that at a second tier side, not with that attitude anyway.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
He's quite passive defensively isn't he? Can't see him changing that at a second tier side, not with that attitude anyway.
True. Send to ze Germans. I think Bundesliga would be a good place for a player of his profile.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He extended his contract before leaving, that's a good sign. Means we still have him in our plans, and he's convinced we'll be giving him opportunities down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom