• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

German Football 2017/18

GDeep™

League is very weak
img_6158.jpg

Then what are we? :lol:

What a ****ty post, have a word.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Hertha Berlin (6th in the table) just scored against Bayern. Their first goal against us in nearly 3 years. HERTHA! was able to score against Bayern in 21 minutes. I can tell you for a fact that Hertha's squad does not hold a match to Arsenal's.

Berlin 1-0 Bayern

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
By the time Bayern come to the Emirates, Ribery and Boatang may well be back in the squad. :lol:

OG J0E

Hertha are beating them at home, which is what we did when we played them too. Lost 3-0 in the away fixture this season.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Bayern's system in defence is pretty poor.It was like that since i watch football.Imagine how bad they would be with some average footballers at the back.

STYLEZ

Fking Bayern first team on my Accumulator and 1-0 down on the 80th minute to some German team not important enough to remember..

Christ

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Bayern SCORE! But only because the ref gave a FK to Bayern 35 secs over his declared 5 mins overtime. :lol:

1-1

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Congrats on the late equaliser, I just found the Hertha comment odd - people are pretty aware we're ****, no need to use everything as a stick to beat Arsenal with.

You comment on matches you haven't seen in a league you know precious little about and my post was odd? :lol:

Top Bottom