• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Remember when Gabriel was starting at Rb :twitch: Remember when Jenkinson started at Rb :heart attack:

Bellerin is our offensive full back and for my money there is none better in the league. There is a contrast to be made with Alves. He took some shocking abuse yet look how Barcelona have struggled to replace him. Neither where the soundest defensively (that doesn't mean they are bad)but you can forgive those limitations as both are extraordinary as attacking full backs.

Bare in mind the modern full back is about pushing the other "full back" back. None better in the league for my money.

OSBK

Established Member
Crazy talk here. I respect your opinions but 100% disagree mitch.

There is no way you could right now say that we can sell bellerin and in 2 years time we wont regret it. I could not say in 2 years I will be wrong eithier.

To sell bellerin means we are a selling club, man city/united/chelsea would snap him up for silly money. Whilst not the finished article he is the best rb in the prem and would walk into those teams.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I can't be bothered looking up the stats but Hector has an insane amount of key passes/chances created/assists for a RB does he not?

He's struggled since that injury in December. At the start of the year he was on fire.

BBF

Bellerin's in the top 10 RB's in the world and he's 21. Why the **** would you sell him? We start Gabriel, El ****house, a striker that can't move with a football and a defender in midfield who can't defend.

Address these problems first that directly lead to goals on a consistent basis.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What is it with this forum - a player (a young one at that), goes on a bit of a slump in form (by no means diabolical) and there's automatic revisionism where you here calls of "overrated" etc
You can be very good yet still be overrated due to the way you play (flashy runs, pace, longshots etc). Just ask Paul up in Manchester.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
I still believe that we failed to win the title in 2007/2008 because Adebayor cut his hair.

Was like Samson all over again, couldn't score after that.

I still remember the one game Sagna played for us without his extensions, Sunderland at home.
He was so consistent yet for that single game he looked like he'd never played football in his life, he was basically a black Carl Jenkinson.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Can't believe this.

What the **** does he know about trappin?! Why has he used that word? Does he even know what it means?

Must be talking about spawn trapping on call of duty, only explanation.:lol:

Thought the same then I looked into and its just a collaboration with London streetwear brand Trapstar and Puma.

https://us.trapstarlondon.com/
https://us.trapstarlondon.com/collections/mens/Trapstar-x-Puma

Hector being a Puma sponsored athlete is just modeling it. Old boy knows nothing about that other/real trap/trapping. :lol:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
:lol:

He usually dresses like a foreign exchange student so this is a slight improvement.

in my neck of the woods foreign exchange students compose a great look.

the more foreign the better. they go to second hand stores when the first chill hits the air (we are still in our t-shirts at this point while they look like they are going skiing in the alps but in 80s style clothes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom