• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hospitality tickets

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I've just bought Foundry Legends tickets for a match this season because Red membership is rubbish and I don't want to risk buying from a dodgy site when I have to travel down to London. Has anyone bought these before? Was it good? And what was the 'exclusive Arsenal gift'? 😁

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I've just bought Foundry Legends tickets for a match this season because Red membership is rubbish and I don't want to risk buying from a dodgy site when I have to travel down to London. Has anyone bought these before? Was it good? And what was the 'exclusive Arsenal gift'? 😁
Not been but I'm interested. It's a bit dear but they have tickets for the Sp**s game...

Which game you going to?

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Not been but I'm interested. It's a bit dear but they have tickets for the Sp**s game...

Which game you going to?
The Sp**s game was super-expensive so I didn't go for that. I went for Burnley because it was the cheapest but also I think it will be a really good game! Kompany has got them playing possession -based attacking football and it reminds me of someone 😅
Battle of the Pep understudies 😁

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I just checked and Tottenham is the most expensive match. I would have loved that- the atmosphere must be incredible

Synical

Miss Superstitious

The Foundry experience was amazing. As I don't live in London and it's impossible to get tickets through red membership or similar I'm going to do this at least once a season.

I'm now thinking that a box would obviously be loads better, but you usually need at least 10 people. I don't have 8 people willing to buy a box for a game...I wonder if any on here would be willing to get a box together for a game at some point? 😬

zonajose

Player:Martinelli
Exploratory post number 1 - the site says I can't post new threads & I'm still looking for help links...

Hoping to read others' experiences with hospitality tix, as I'll have questions about doing this for the '24/'25 season.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Exploratory post number 1 - the site says I can't post new threads & I'm still looking for help links...

Hoping to read others' experiences with hospitality tix, as I'll have questions about doing this for the '24/'25 season.
This was a very quiet thread. I don't think you'll get much joy. I've used hospitality a couple of times now. Happy to answer any questions

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom