• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Isco

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Surely it's next summer his contract must be up?

Clubs would have been lining up be now if he was available for free in six months. Seems nailed on for City anyway.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

His contract is up until 2018. Best believe he will be gone in the summer if he doesn't sign anything by May. Madrid's ban is also lifted this summer so I reckon they will look to bring in some new faces.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Not too late to mould him into a Santi replacement.

I would sign him regardless, ironically Arsenal need more technical players. Any half decent press seems to cause us problems these days.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Swap for Santi and a bit of money? Silly idea but I really like Isco.

To be honest though with Özil here we really don't need Isco unless the plan is to play him wide.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
-----------Xhaka--------Coquellin----------------
------------------Özil----------------Isco----------
------Sanchez--------Welbeck--------------------

Could work I suppose

---------Wilshere-----Ramsey-------------------
------------------Iwobi----------------Perez---------
--------Walcott----------Giroud-----------------

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Eyes light up reading how little time Isco has on his deal.... Then remember it's the same length as half our ****ing squad.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Not too late to mould him into a Santi replacement.

I would sign him regardless, ironically Arsenal need more technical players. Any half decent press seems to cause us problems these days.

We don't need more "technical players". Isco would be a luxury signing, we might as well have brought Draxler and tried to convert him into a Cazorla replacement if it was that easy to make a Cazorla replacement with "technical players". Even Draxler shows more consistency and cares more on the pitch than Isco does.

CrypticSaint

Seems perfect fit for our team. Good player. Not great. Weak mentality.
Z93uwT.gif

The Gooner

I have seen him play for Madrid. He's a good player. However, I have seen interviews of him where he says that he never wants to leave Madrid. If that's the case then I believe we are after the wrong player, who seems happy to warm the bench just because that means playing for Real Madrid. Also, he'll cost us in excess of £40-50m. I don't see us spending that much money and then meeting his weekly salary tbf.

Latest posts

Top Bottom