• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Its time for the great man to come back home...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneAW!

With Vinai handling our sponsorship negotiations and Sanllehi handling transfers and contracts and no egg head in sight it would be just like the old days when Arsène had Dein.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Wishful thinking, i think Arsène is done. He's given all he has to this sport. Let the poor dude enjoy retirement. Id not say no at this point though

jato

I'd say no as well. Everyone from time to time tends to forget why we wanted Arsène out in the first place. The last few seasons it was dominate possession, then get countered by the opposition - whoever they are (minus the top 6) - and they score on their first or second shot. Then the team don't have the mentality to come back and win the game after getting countered.

Stubborness with not bringing in a proper defensive mid, having favourites that were undroppable and never correcting the poor defense at home sometimes and in away games. Rinse and repeat every single season. It got to the point, teams didn't even need a plan because they knew exactly what we did and how to play against it.

Don't get me wrong, Arsène was fantastic, brilliant football to watch but there was a reason we wanted change. Emery was meant to change that but all Emery turned out was that he is a fraud with no clue.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
With Vinai handling our sponsorship negotiations and Sanllehi handling transfers and contracts and no egg head in sight it would be just like the old days when Arsène had Dein.
Never. Idiots like Mr T and all those other loud mouth bozos on social media who thought they were football experts had their moment of abusing the great man. There's no repeat.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Hell No!

Not the way he left us, we are still dealing with the problems he created, heck Emery actually improved some of Wengers follies

He lost the dressing room once.

He is not the kind of manager we need

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
giphy.gif

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Really is the stuff of fantasies, mine included.

As much as I feel Arsène, even on a short term contract, would be the man for us, do I understand that its a massive ask for him to come in and re-jig our season mid flight. He is one of the best I have seen in the game but I feel that is a bridge too far.

We have made our bed, now we lie in it.

say yes

forum master baiter
So we can sack him again?

No thanks. As much as I love Arsène, he’s clearly still looking for a permanent managerial role and he’s not going to get that here. I don’t think the divorce would be any easier the second time around either.

Keplaz

Going back won't help us or him. Whilst there's a lot of nostalgia and he will always have goodwill with most supporters, there's a large number of people who wouldn't react well to his reappointment. Also think the game has moved on from his heyday.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arsène is gone for a reason he was not improving us he keep being stubborn leaving us short every season keeping faith on players that always let him down.

Unai is not worked but there will be always other managers.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
If a billionaire came in thirsty to spend, sure for one last run.

Not with this bunch of clowns though. His captain, loyal players & favorite youth have gone. Its just Svens signing, the dross & kids left.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wenger is too good for Arsenal, lad is telling Bayern to chill for a week.

You guys need to move on, Arsenal are battling Sheffield Utd for 6th now.
I love Arsène but wasn't his fault he got us to this point? Instead of improving when we were in CL we just were the same while other teams are improving can't blame him for all the board and kroenke will have take responsibility too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom