• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joe Willock: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Joseph George Willock

GettyImages-1162688663.jpg

Nationality: English
189.png

Position: Central/attacking midfielder
Height: 1.84m
Dominant foot: Right
Contract until: 2022

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I think he will start similar to Guendouzi after good pre-season last year. Very nice prospects in CM now. Seems he also has the mentality for it like MutableEarth said, hope he can keep it on and why not.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

This lad is immense, my favourite youth player at the club. Expecting him to be given Guendo minutes this season.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
From the clips he seems very ready to play a big part this season. Certainly seems more useful than Xhaka to me so hope he gets a fair shot to showcase his talents.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Very encouraging game. Positive in possession, assertive without it. Couldn't create too much in the #10 position though, probably would have been better next to one of Xhaka or Guendouzi.

Tough game but he looks like he belongs.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
now i understand why Bayern wanted him.
There is something really unique about him.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Big asset being able to play a couple of roles in CM & complement our other center mids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom