• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jonny Evans

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I don't know mate, but I don't think it's so outlandish to think that Chris Mular knows relevant people inside the club. Of course Pablo/Dean is just people trying to build a following, but that doesn't remove the possibility of there being legitimate ones.

FYP.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I don't get why it's such a big deal? If you've decided you don't believe them, just ignore their tweets. Noone is forcing you to read them.

I'm not sure if this guy for instance is bullshitting or not, but little thus far has proven otherwise, so I feel it's worth posting. If it ever becomes apparent that he's full of ****, I'll stop. It's that simple.

Well unless I ignore every member posting them then it's kind of forced upon me? That's why I'm suggesting we get a thread dedicated for ITK's rumours, where people are free believe them as much as they want. Otherwise it's always the same "this guy is a fraud"... "this guy has hit 34 rumours on the trot, I believe him".. etc.

I'm pretty sure we've been through this mole many times. Not worth listening to.

Reactions: BBF

Aevi

Hale End FC
Well unless I ignore every member posting them then it's kind of forced upon me? That's why I'm suggesting we get a thread dedicated for ITK's rumours, where people are free believe them as much as they want. Otherwise it's always the same "this guy is a fraud"... "this guy has hit 34 rumours on the trot, I believe him".. etc.

I'm pretty sure we've been through this mole many times. Not worth listening to.
If we start to have different places for different sources, it'll just start to make this place more complicated than it needs to be. Best I can offer for now is to put in thread titles that the bump comes from an ITK, kind of like we did in January. For threads with multiple sources though, ITK twitter posts will just make up the numbers as per usual.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
If we start to have different places for different sources, it'll just start to make this place more complicated than it need to be. Best I can offer for now is to put in thread titles that the bump comes from an ITK, kind of like we did in January. For threads with multiple sources though, ITK twitter posts will just make up the numbers as per usual.

Fair enough. Kind of lots of work for you mods then. Having to always change the title.

Think three main threads wouldn't be too much. One for quality rumours, one for ITK's, and one for other teams.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Fair enough. Kind of lots of work for you mods then. Having to always change the title.

Think three main threads wouldn't be too much. One for quality rumours, one for ITK's, and one for other teams.
I'm personally not for it, but I'll bring it up with the other mods.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He won't be answering questions, until a day later:
No Lemar, at least we got the alternative he assured us of:
He stayed on his bullshit for the January window, too:
Fair enough, that doesn't look great. Even if the Lemar deal was as good as done tbf.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Alright, I might take the stance of just banning twitter ITKs from the transfer forum all together. It's probably the simplest solution.

I'll let you guys know what we decide.

HBL

Established Member
The only ‘itk’ we have is Ornstein.

All the others on twitter are just a case of if you throw enough mud, some will eventually stick.

Preacher

Always Crying
He scans the press and changes his "ITK" info constantly based on the press reliability. Not one time he mentioned player name, who wasn't tied with Arsenal in the news.

Best ITK is mular guy albeit complete nutcase. Harry Potter aka ThePlug also looks like knows his stuff. His Allegri story was confirm today by the press, that we were in talks with his people last year before extending Wenger's contract.

Zaza

He scans the press and changes his "ITK" info constantly based on the press reliability. Not one time he mentioned player name, who wasn't tied with Arsenal in the news.

Best ITK is mular guy albeit complete nutcase. Harry Potter aka ThePlug also looks like knows his stuff. His Allegri story was confirm today by the press, that we were in talks with his people last year before extending Wenger's contract.
Mular and ThePlug are very reliable. Nexus is to a certain extent but he's a dickhead at times. Very arrogant.
Mole is cool. I think we shouldn't ban them. At least have a Thread so we can confirm just how legit they are

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom