• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Slot Shame

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,363
  • Views 832,576

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Okay, that's why I asked. I get what you mean, but I disagree.

Real has a hugely talented side now with young players who can be molded, and are versatile mostly too. There would be no problems to build a similar system there, especially if they buy Davies and Frimpong for cheap.

If you look at Real's squad building in recent years, it's obvious they know what they are doing. Alonso is a club legend with great pedigree as a manager from Leverkusen success (and transfers), so of course they would listen to him with transfers. But the squad is ready for him apart from the defence anyway.

Yeah I have no doubt he could be a success there.

I just don’t know how much he’d enjoy it…

Some guys like building and moulding things with their own hands. Would Arsène “enjoy” Real?

It’s debatable is all I’m saying. We don’t know what’s going to happen anyway, it’s all hypothetical so I’m not sure how you can say anything with confidence.

fute

Xabi is only a 2nd year manager.

Following Klopp is tough. Needs some time in between. Look at Arteta and the gap between him and Wenger. He had time to build and expectations weren't crazy.

Liverpool is built to win now and with good youth. Talk about pressure.

Why go to Bayern? You beat them already and are dominating the league currently. PL or Real seems to be the next move.

Xabi waits, he can't lose. He'll be in the CL next year. Expectations there aren't crazy.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Yeah I have no doubt he could be a success there.

I just don’t know how much he’d enjoy it…

Some guys like building and moulding things with their own hands. Would Arsène “enjoy” Real?
Pretty sure anyone would love to get almost certain trophies with such an amazing young talented team, while living in a great city in your home country with warm weather.

He would be set for years with not much risk. Bayern certainly is not the more enticing option, when they win the league almost every year. And he dominated the league this year at Leverkusen.
It’s debatable is all I’m saying. We don’t know what’s going to happen anyway, it’s all hypothetical so I’m not sure how you can say anything with confidence.
Of course it is debatable, that's why we are discussing.

I always speak about my opinions, not about some absolute truth. Why would someone expect I wouldn't talk about my opinions when on this forum?

I speak with confidence about my thinking, and explain what is my basis for it. Should there be a warning in every post, that "This is only my opinion", when that's all it can logically be?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Of course it is debatable, that's why we are discussing.

This is the problem right. You’re not discussing- you’re trying to shove your opinion down everyone else’s throat and treating there’s with disdain. There just isn’t any universe for you where someone else might have a valid opinion that contradicts yours.

A real discussion is one where people can give different opinions on something and they’re all valid to some degree or other. You don’t need to reach a singular outcome. What you’re doing is “actioning” as though you are the boss running a meeting and you need to arrive at a list of action items. And this is why you rub people the wrong way a lot of the time.

fute

talking-to-the-wall.gif

drippin

This is the problem right. You’re not discussing- you’re trying to shove your opinion down everyone else’s throat and treating there’s with disdain. There just isn’t any universe for you where someone else might have a valid opinion that contradicts yours.

A real discussion is one where people can give different opinions on something and they’re all valid to some degree or other. You don’t need to reach a singular outcome. What you’re doing is “actioning” as though you are the boss running a meeting and you need to arrive at a list of action items. And this is why you rub people the wrong way a lot of the time.
It takes two to tango you know.

I won't treat with disdain if I'm not confronted with silly things. If you observe carefully (which many won't as they will see what they want to see), I mostly do similar things only afterwards. You can see it when I discuss with certain people here. Even you, we do have good conversations sometimes. And people pile on me, so your own actions will enforce my attitude here.

There is a perfect example in this thread for example from TH14shahriar just a few posts ago, where I did nothing wrong, but he jumped on me for explaining my thoughts to him and Yousif. And when asked where I was obnoxious, he stopped answering. He was totally wrong and aggressive, while I wasn't at all. The evidence is all there.

And then I usually see certain gang liking and laughing for such silly behaviour, and act like I was at fault again. Then it becomes propaganda that it's my fault that I get into long silly arguments. I will defend my views as far as I feel like, and it will naturally annoy those who have been wrong much more than I have. And they wait for their chance to attack me.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
It takes two to tango you know.

I won't treat with disdain if I'm not confronted with silly things. If you observe carefully (which many won't as they will see what they want to see), I mostly do similar things only afterwards. You can see it when I discuss with certain people here. Even you, we do have good conversations sometimes. And people pile on me, so your own actions will enforce my attitude here.

There is a perfect example in this thread for example from TH14shahriar just a few posts ago, where I did nothing wrong, but he jumped on me for explaining my thoughts to him and Yousif. And when asked where I was obnoxious, he stopped answering. He was totally wrong and aggressive, while I wasn't at all. The evidence is all there.

And then I usually see certain gang liking and laughing for such silly behaviour, and act like I was at fault again. Then it becomes propaganda that it's my fault that I get into long arguments. I will defend my views as far as I feel like, and it will naturally annoy those who have been wrong much more than I have.

Listen bud, I want to spend time discussing with people who can engage in discussion and accept other opinions without having an attitude every time and thinking everything is a debate, as I said before you got a know it all attitude. The evidence is all over the forum on how many have issues with you. Is it everyone else who's wrong, or is it just you, do you think?

I have better things to do than to continue back and forth with you. You don't understand because you don't want to understand, or maybe you just lack self-awareness, I don't know and I couldn't care less.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That's incredibly smart from Alonso, tbh.

Could have been a death sentence for his career really, no one should want to take over from Klopp (especially with Liverpool's owners) you want to be the guy after whoever replaces Jürgen, as that way you won't have the immediate pressure to keep the success going.

As I said, imagine if Wenger took the Madrid job in 2006 instead of turning it down?

Just got us to our first Champions League final, not far from Invincibles, not far from Doubles and watching some of the best football of all time...and you have to follow that with a young team and most of the money going to the stadium finance!

That's pretty close to what the Liverpool job is, kiss your rep goodbye ffs, better to be smart and wait in this scenario.

drippin

Listen bud, I want to spend time discussing with people who can engage in discussion and accept other opinions without having an attitude every time and thinking everything is a debate, as I said before you got a know it all attitude. The evidence is all over the forum on how many have issues with you. Is it everyone else who's wrong, or is it just you, do you think?

I have better things to do than to continue back and forth with you. You don't understand because you don't want to understand, or maybe you just lack self-awareness, I don't know and I couldn't care less.
Look at what I responded to you and Yousif, and how you reacted. Really. Look back so you can learn how to behave properly.

And again, pinpoint what I said that was "obnoxious". You don't do it because there is nothing like that there. This is the 3rd time I asked you to do this. You just keep crying and attacking me for imaginary things.

I give my opinions, and anyone can give their opinions back. Or criticize what they see wrong in my strong opinions. If I see something that makes no sense, I will usually say it. Then the other person can say why it makes sense. This is a forum. Boohoo.

It's very simple, no need to play victim when you yourself act silly with clear proof.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Klopp is just babbling in his interview. Then cones the all teeth smile and a little sarcasm. He says that they have to be calm when the outside wotlrld is getting nervous. He goes on to say that he's not over the moon but they take what they can. He says he will transmit his cam to his players. It's like he has Tourettes. He's clearly rattled.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Klopp is just babbling in his interview. Then cones the all teeth smile and a little sarcasm. He says that they have to be calm when the outside wotlrld is getting nervous. He goes on to say that he's not over the moon but they take what they can. He says he will transmit his cam to his players. It's like he has Tourettes. He's clearly rattled.
He also said he was 100% sure that if United play like this when we turn up to Old Trafford that we will win the game against them. 🤣 🤣 🤣

He also said he was 100% sure that if United play like this when we turn up to Old Trafford that we will win the game against them. 🤣 🤣 🤣

I think Klopp knows that we are playing much better than them recently and we would destroy United today if it was us instead of Liverpool. Pep would know too if he wasnt coked 24/7.

fute

I think Klopp knows that we are playing much better than them recently and we would destroy United today if it was us instead of Liverpool. Pep would know too if he wasnt coked 24/7.

lol @ the Pep comment.

Klopp also knows we are a better team than them. He doesn't fear City, but he fears us.

He also knows his team.

When you can't beat a United team 3 out of 3 times with a sieve for a goalie, swiss cheese defense, and a manager who ownership is openly looking to replace, that tells you all you need to know about Liverpool's title chances.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom