• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

£51 million is decent enough, though it could still rise depending on how he finishes the season.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Looks like they're willing to sell @carlito'sway ;)

Fake news.... :lol:

Le Parisien is as reliable as Sun or the Daily mail....Actually, I took the time to read that junk. Totally silly.

Here is the quote in the paper:
"Combien vaut le phénomène Mbappé sur le marché des transferts ? A ce jour, c'est minimum 60 MEUR si l'on en croit la direction du club. En fin négociateur, le directeur général, Vadim Vasilyev, peut même tabler sur une dizaine de millions supplémentaires. Mais pour cela, il doit envisager une prolongation pour étirer le contrat de sa jeune pépite, dont l'engagement s'achève en 2019 . A ce jour, aucune discussion entre Vasilyev et le père Mbappé n'a été entamée."

Translation...(FOC)...LOL
How much is Mbappe worth? Today, it is minimum 60 M Euros if we believe the club leadership.
The GM though, Vasyliev, as a smart businessman, may be able to get 1o M more. But for that to happen, he may need to extend his young gem's contract, currently ending in 2019. However, up to today, no discussion in that regard between Vasyliev and Mbappe's father has been engaged".

Here you have it.....No real quote from anybody. That is just BS****. A tabloid who has nothing to write about and making things up. :lol:

Last edited:

carlito'sway

Established Member

Your wishes are my orders... :lol:

Grimandi expects Sagna to shine

Arsenal watched new signing Bacary Sagna over 40 times before making their move, according to Gilles Grimandi.

"We have been following Bacary for a long time," former Gunners defender and club scout Grimandi told BBC Sport."

"He is very well known in France and we first noticed him three years ago - we've been very impressed by him."

Like fellow Frenchman Grimandi, 24-year-old Sagna can play in a number of positions - at right-back, in the centre of defence or in midfield.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hearing rumours that we'll bid 30M upfront with payments of 10M each time we make the top four up to a maximum of 70M.

Making him the most expensive teenager in history. Wenger means business.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You all laugh now, just remember this page when we bid (and get outbidded) for him.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Kylian Mbappe tweet on Raymond Kopa, the French football legend, passing. The kid is really mature. Well written!

PS. Translation: There is something stronger than death, it is the presence of the absent in the memory of those living.
RIP Raymond Kopa.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I'm not saying this as a criticism of Wenger(Truly I'm not) but why the hell don't we EVER sign any of this top class young french talent? Isn't he supposed to be a massive selling point for them? Of all of the areas of our scouting network is France not supposed to be the strongest? We haven't signed a really highly rated French player since Nasri.

_reed_

I'm not saying this as a criticism of Wenger(Truly I'm not) but why the hell don't we EVER sign any of this top class young french talent? Isn't he supposed to be a massive selling point for them? Of all of the areas of our scouting network is France not supposed to be the strongest? We haven't signed a really highly rated French player since Nasri.
It's weird really, we played with Iwobi and Sanogo in the CL against Bayern,
yet most young talents go to Dortmund to have enough play time :lol:

Joe Cowan

This guy has a massive future ahead of him hes banging goals in for fun wont come cheap but worth paying the money for and would be a massive improvement to our team at present

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom