• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

GDeep™

League is very weak
I dont know what Southgate does as a manager, I cant even see it with England.

Radcliffe must know something the rest of us dont know, so let’s hope this is a bad decision.
Hes created a positive culture around “team England” if nothing else. Guy is a clown on the pitch, maybe Ole level.

But maybe Radcliffe is more interested in the practises and behaviours that Southgate can bring around the place.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Goldbridge seems legitimately scared that Southgate could come in and take over. Please if there is a god make it happen 🤣
Watching Mason Mount named club captain:

Donovan Mitchell Nba GIF by Utah Jazz

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Geoff Shreeves Bundesliga equivalent:

"Erik, excellent performance in the second half where you managed to peg Bochum back. It looked touch & go there for a while."

Ten Hag:

"That is true. This league is tough & we have sufferef when we should have more points.
The 7 offside goals & 4 penalties we were denied against Leverkusen have hurt us."

myoldarsenal

Over at the CAF by a poster called 'Overrated opinion', he is comparing Rice to Mainoo
They are different in that Mainoo is fairly significantly better. I think you personally would be surprised if you swapped the two that we would look even worse and Mainoo would do nearly all or the dirty work Rice does then would actually dictate the tempo from deep in the way people pretend Rice does because Mainoo is infinitely more intelligent as a footballer.

If Arsenal had Mainoo they would have brought another midfielder rather than Havertz cause they would have already had enough from deep.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Southgate? Are you fecking me? Lol. Can’t wait till their rabid and fickle fanbase devour the guy. He is a complete coward

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This was in the 20/21 season where Arsenal had 13 points after 12 games.

Contrast this with Ten Hag taking no responsibility for results. :clap:

Screen Shot 03-24-24 at 10.19 PM.PNG

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Over at the CAF by a poster called 'Overrated opinion', he is comparing Rice to Mainoo

:D :D :D :D :D :D
Yeah some of their fans think Mainoo is already better just like Adnan Januzaj was better a better Talent than Sanchez lol or how most of their academy graduates these last two years were supposedly world class talents. Even Rashford was supposedly on par with Mbappe.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom