• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Bendtner on the other hand never had the talent to play for Arsenal.
disagree, bendtner had everything in his locker, power phisicallity aerial beast and good with his feet to even play wide. it was his head that was not up for the challenge.
he was not a world beater but he could have been a great target man option to have.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

dont be afraid to say it, ade was better than Drogba, he was a messed up kid, but he could have been a 30+ goals a season striker.
Top top top top quality player.

Yeah that's what I thought .Ade was an unbelievable talent , that season was just the start of what he could have done if his head wasn't turned .

Last edited:
disagree, bendtner had everything in his locker, power phisicallity aerial beast and good with his feet to even play wide. it was his head that was not up for the challenge.
he was not a world beater but he could have been a great target man option to have.

Disagree Bendtner was as good as Carlton Cole at best. Absolute **** player who was never good enough to play for Arsenal. Would take Andy Caroll ahead of him anytime Bendtner did **** all for us or any other club. How he managed to last this long at Arsenal is a mystery he was never Arsenal quality. The reason why Arsenal failed to win the league is because Wenger placed his faith in mid table
Talent like Bendtner, Diaby, Denilson and other sub standard ****bags. Bendtner was Birmingham standard not Arsenal.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
When Adebayor said that stuff about Beyoncé :lol:

What a muppet. Left and like all of them f*cked his career

BBF

I think I might have mentioned it before, but some girl I was seeing who worked in Selfridges met Adebayor when he played for Sp**s and he kept telling her he was an Arsenal player. He was too ashamed to admit it :lol::lol:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Yeah that's what I thought .Ade was an unbelievable talent , that season was just the start of what he could have done if his head wasn't turned .

Every now and then I watch his 30+ goal season for us. He was absolutely unbelievable, scored against all the best teams too. It's a shame how his career went really, no one really deserves Sp**s do they?

eyoba

Why has Depay put on weight? He seems slow and uncomfortable.
And the set up they're employing against Dortmund reminds me of Chelsea's formation under the same manager.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Why has Depay put on weight? He seems slow and uncomfortable.
And the set up they're employing against Dortmund reminds me of Chelsea's formation under the same manager.

Really? One manager using the same formation at different clubs? You surprise me.

eyoba

I thought he would employ a more attacking football because I felt that they would demand it from him. And I wasn't surprised, rather dismayed.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I thought he would employ a more attacking football because I felt that they would demand it from him. And I wasn't surprised, rather dismayed.
Mourinho's brand of football is well known. It is tactical and against strong teams, always emphasises the defence. They can't hire him to win trophies and then ask him to change the way he's won them.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Valencia handball. Penalty given. Aubamayang to take.

He scores.

United 0-2 Dortmund.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom