• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

illmatik

Established Member
LVG and Jose are two very different managers. Your optimism has sprung from your own misled predictions from previous seasons.

Misled predictions my ass - I previously stated my doubt over their strength and accurately predicted so even after their big name signings.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

PDAQ7et.jpg

I don't even wish this football on Liverpool.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

David Moyes...

Didn't give Kagawa or Zaha a proper chance. Signed Fellaini only to play him in a weird deep position. Completely ruined Van Persie after his amazing 2 and a half years. Played Welbeck as a left-midfielder. Basically forced Vidic, Evra and Ferdinand out of the club. Signed Mata when it was clear defence and centre of midfield should have been priorities. His whole time there was a clusterfuck and got the champions to finish 7th, however you look it he was an absolute disaster.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

David Moyes...

Didn't give Kagawa or Zaha a proper chance. Signed Fellaini only to play him in a weird deep position. Completely ruined Van Persie after his amazing 2 and a half years. Played Welbeck as a left-midfielder. Basically forced Vidic, Evra and Ferdinand out of the club. Signed Mata when it was clear defence and centre of midfield should have been priorities. His whole time there was a clusterfuck and got the champions to finish 7th, however you look it he was an absolute disaster.

Anyway you look at it was the manager United and Judas deserved ;)

illmatik

Established Member
First you claim to have been saying this for the last two seasons. Now you're denying it? Strange

LOL my friend you need to get your head straight, im laughing at the fact that you are this confused. I clearly state in both posts that Man Utd never scared me in previous years no matter whom they signed.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
David Moyes...

he was on a extremadly difficult position, with players completly let down by red nose who promised them 1 more year of football.
it was a disaster, but it would have been a disaster for practically any manager around.
the transition was anything but smooth, in fact united are still transitioning and you really dont know what the future is going to be.

OG J0E

:lol:

I remember reading on Redcafe that reaction was to the Utd goal that put them 2-1 up. Sums up the Moyes reign perfectly though.

Dammit

My longtime girlfriend broke up with me in January of 2014, it was devastating, but watching Man Utd falling like the girl I should have pushed down the stairs after I found out she was cheating on me after 4 years helped me get through the pain. Beside driking a lot... laughing every weekend at Moyes and the boys at Manchester had a great impact on me, sadly Arsenal is truly in my veins, and even that helped my soul to heal. My hate is at that level. So I'm very thankful towards Moyes' boys, the rags and somehow Brendan Rogers too, he was truly a clown as well.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
My longtime girlfriend broke up with me in January of 2014, it was devastating, but watching Man Utd falling like the girl I should have pushed down the stairs after I found out she was cheating on me after 4 years helped me get through the pain. Beside driking a lot... laughing every weekend at Moyes and the boys at Manchester had a great impact on me, sadly Arsenal is truly in my veins, and even that helped my soul to heal. My hate is at that level. So I'm very thankful towards Moyes' boys, the rags and somehow Brendan Rogers too, he was truly a clown as well.
Meh, not on your level imqho. How would we have found each other otherwise?

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom