• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Im reading that United have got 8 goals this season where offside where involved.

Then their disgusting fans dare to say they have been outdone by refs. :lol:
Rojo x2, Herrera and Rooney have all got away with clear red cards as well.

Ever since Mourinho came out and said they were the unluckiest team in the league they've had the decisions in every game.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Shows just how ridiculous it was when people on here where laying into Xhaka from the Allen and Swansea incidents.

novarek

There's no conspiracy ffs :lol::lol:

The ref are just way below the pace of the game, and fans have now tons of cameras to hurl insults at each other in every single incorrect decision

It's close to the point of no return now, either get video refs or accept the game will be unfair/very easy to rig

There's no conspiracy ffs :lol::lol:

The ref are just way below the pace of the game, and fans have now tons of cameras to hurl insults at each other in every single incorrect decision

It's close to the point of no return now, either get video refs or accept the game will be unfair/very easy to rig

Nobosy talking about conspiracy here.

Just talking about United fans being disgusting and horrible people when they claim that they have been outdone by refs when they clearly have been not.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
It was quite rich to see the first card to United only on '90th minute when little ***** Herrera pulled then started crying from a little shove.

Rooney should have seen a straight red, yet not even a yellow was given, instead just a pat in back. Same with Pogba who was about to decapitate Henderson :D
If that moment goes under review as teh ref didn't seem to see it, the Dab King might get suspended.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

I love how throughout their little run nobody in their fanbase or the media stopped to wonder whether they were only winning because they were playing against hopelessly defensive relegation fodder. The only difficult game they won was at West Ham and that was given to them on a silver platter by Mike Dean.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I love how throughout their little run nobody in their fanbase or the media stopped to wonder whether they were only winning because they were playing against hopelessly defensive relegation fodder. The only difficult game they won was at West Ham and that was given to them on a silver platter by Mike Dean.

We beat Sp**s as well during the 6 game win streak and currently undefeated in the last 16, but even slightly before our good run we were showing some good signs of good performances i.e vs. you, Stoke, Burnley despite not getting the results.

I think it's downplayed how dramatic of a change in form we've had since Sep-December. We had a really poor start (aside from the 3 opening games) in which top 4 was completely out of sight. I mean this is is close to relegation form ffs.

bc7b3e631179408ba6ddbe7ffc60c1bb.png

It's cute of you to knee-jerk after one draw against Liverpool but I think most of the logical fans around here that watch us, can at least admit that there's been a huge improvement in not only style but substance within the club, and can expect the race for Top 4 to be pretty tight.

56aee64c89694e46892e465b5811c940.png

Last edited:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Shows just how ridiculous it was when people on here where laying into Xhaka from the Allen and Swansea incidents.

Not really Penn , it's just refs are more comfortable carding us than say United or Chelsea etc. If you read some of the refs biographies they are well shown very good "hospitality " somehow they don't seem to think there's anything wrong with that .

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

We beat Sp**s as well during the 6 game win streak and currently undefeated in the last 16, but even slightly before our good run we were showing some good signs of good performances i.e vs. you, Stoke, Burnley despite not getting the results.

I think it's downplayed how dramatic of a change in form we've had since Sep-December. We had a really poor start (aside from the 3 opening games) in which top 4 was completely out of sight. I mean this is is close to relegation form ffs.

bc7b3e631179408ba6ddbe7ffc60c1bb.png

It's cute of you to knee-jerk after one draw against Liverpool but I think most of the logical fans around here that watch us, can at least admit that there's been a huge improvement in not only style but substance within the club, and can expect the race for Top 4 to be pretty tight.

56aee64c89694e46892e465b5811c940.png

I actually think you're a decent fella so I'll try not to be too much of a prick, but I disagree. The Sp**s game was their worst of the season and it's not even that close and you benefited from that. I thought yous were very good against WBA tbf but against Middlesbrough you were lucky, West Ham was a non starter and today you got what's been coming for a while - a game against a good team who actually play well. I don't doubt you will win games against lesser teams (that's why you're up in sixth) but I don't see United pulling up any trees at the very top of the table.

Lack of goals is a huge problem for yous also. Until players other than Zlatan begin to chip in regularly, you will have problems.

For what it's worth, I'm not knee jerking. I've been laughing with frustration the past few weeks watching a rather average United side coast to victories in matches much easier than most teams are ever afforded. Bar Middlesbrough, the commitment level of your opponents before today has been poor recently. I will say that you have a decent team but it is the sixth best in the league. I'm not sure if you're on RedCafe but I am sure this is the only forum you'll be discussing Champions League football on next season. :lol:;)

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Hmm but I mean could you clarify the ref biography hospitality thing. I didn't understand but sounds interesting.

Oh , just things like this from Graham Poll

He told the Mail: "The difference at Old Trafford now is that referees arrive with the knowledge that Sir Alex Ferguson is no longer present.

"When I travelled to Old Trafford, I was well aware of the ‘Fergie factor’. If I gave a ‘soft’ decision against them or did not add enough time on, then I knew he would let me know, in no uncertain times, that I had erred.

This has nothing to do with what I said but it gives you an idea of how refs think .

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Oh , just things like this from Graham Poll

He told the Mail: "The difference at Old Trafford now is that referees arrive with the knowledge that Sir Alex Ferguson is no longer present.

"When I travelled to Old Trafford, I was well aware of the ‘Fergie factor’. If I gave a ‘soft’ decision against them or did not add enough time on, then I knew he would let me know, in no uncertain times, that I had erred.

This has nothing to do with what I said but it gives you an idea of how refs think .
Thats pretty controversial a revelation. Personally, always felt refs have it in for us from their actions. We get called out for everything. Wenger's moaning and our players not putting pressure on the refs like the rest has something to do with it as well. Man Utd and Liverpool on the other hand get treated the other way.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom