• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I don't rate United fans who post here. Think they should be banned as a attempt to make Arsenal-Mania great again.

But I rate Valencia. Decent player.

He'll do a job anywhere he's put, similar to Milner in that way, you could argue every squad could do with that sort of player who puts 7/10's in a number of positions.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Valencia is as clueless as they come. When did this fraud become decent again? Utd fans couldn't stand the sight of him for the last 4 years or so, and he was widely ridiculed once I opened people eyes to it in a thread I made. Dont make me dig it up again.

I ****ing buried him, so he stays dead. Anyone who thinks he's good doesn't know what good is.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Valencia is as clueless as they come. When did this fraud become decent again? Utd fans couldn't stand the sight of him for the last 4 years or so, and he was widely ridiculed once I opened people eyes to it in a thread I made. Dont make me dig it up again.

I ****ing buried him, so he stays dead. Anyone who thinks he's good doesn't know what good is.

Lol, your posts are rational usually but i'd heavily disagree with you on this one.

I can't even believe i'm standing up for anything Man Utd but there you go.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Lol, your posts are rational usually but i'd heavily disagree with you on this one.

I can't even believe i'm standing up for anything Man Utd but there you go.
Apologies, but Valencia brings the absolute bastard out in me :lol:. I'm not sure what anyone could see in him. He does just about everything very badly apart from run. What's he good at?

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

Do it, that thread was legendary.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mourinho, insisting it was 1-1 with Hull ffs :lol:

Lying seems to be an acceptable part of football now. Like people saying 'believe in Wenger, believe in fourth, when we were second last year. Or people saying we're always 'mediocre', when by the very definition it means mid-table :lol:

WTF's wrong with people.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Mourinho, insisting it was 1-1 with Hull ffs :lol:

Lying seems to be an acceptable part of football now. Like people saying 'believe in Wenger, believe in fourth, when we were second last year. Or people saying we're always 'mediocre', when by the very definition it means mid-table :lol:

WTF's wrong with people.
Lying's acceptable in anything. #crookedhilary #stillnocharges

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Or squad cost=league position.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBF
Top Bottom