• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

BBF

800M for a cheap version of the Emirates? ****. 30M of that is covered by the council though. Does anyone remember if we received such funding?

How is that possible though? I thought Chelsea's was only rumoured to be between 500-600M.

To top it off they're also in talks with Uber for naming rights :lol:

Disgusting if true. Tottenham's already poor as ****

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Kane scan not looking good, a month at least I'd say. :lol:

Can take our implosion if change is on the way and we move out some of our underperforming players. But finally losing to Sp**s would too ****ing much.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
9 points ahead they will finally gonna win their long waited trophy. Well done enjoy it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
tot.jpg

The Power Shift in North London articles have started.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Sadly, this time I think they will be right. Granted, I've often thought that.

But this time it feels different.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
That power change was supposed to happen five years ago. I'll Tell you what will happen. Sp**s finish above us this year and get cocky. Pinnochio ****s off to Barcelona as and Wenger goes here. They hire some Portuguese bloke and we get Allegri. They fall apart at Wembley next year and finish twelfth. We win the league and their plans go up in flames.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Every year they do this, remember their "mind the gap" stuff a few years back? And how THIS SEASON is the THE season Jamie Redknapp and co spouted as they predicted Arsenal out for top 4 for years.
... don't they get embarrassed of themselves?

KingVerse

I still don't really see them finishing above us. They ALWAYS find a way to close that gap back for us and just like now, the doomsday predictions are afloat in the media (and amongst ourself too) Aint nothing changed in 10 years (which in itself is obviously not good for us either but thats a story for another time)

It's crunch time and the spuds are close to self destruction, like my dudes Chem bros said...PUSH THAT BUTTON!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom