• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Looking for a diehard Gooner

Liam_TV3sport

Hello guys,

I'm searching for your "super fan" who has lots of fun and interesting stories of following your team over the years. Also some interesting
memorabilia to show and discuss would also be good. Doesn't matter so much what is. In the past I was with John Portsmouth FC, I'm sure most of
you know the loon with the bell. I had a Sp**s fan (sorry!) with Gazza's autograph tattooed on his hand too.

I'm sure there are plenty of you out there that doesn't miss many games.
I'm working for Danish sports Tv, a lifelong Stoke fan and have been sharing my stories throughout the years with the Danish public,
Tuesday nights at Ninian Park getting piss thrown at us, going to Israel in the Europa League and many more.
Danes love the fan culture, having grown up watching only the top teams but they know little beyond the 90 minutes on a Saturday.
And as we border the Germans, in this little kingdom, there is also a gap in the market for humour.

I am in London on the 28th February and 1st March, and I'm looking to meet a 'super fan'.
If you think you have time and the magic moments to share with me and the Danish public, I am very keen to hear.

Thanks for taking the time to read this
Liam
Stoke City and TV3 Sport Denmark

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
Hi mate,

Have a chap with a bloke called Furious on this forum, he should be able to help you out. Might be a different type of humour then you expect, but still humour none the less.

Also, the very definition of a super fan. He spends hour after hour on this forum, post and after post. It's seriously a massive sign of commitment from the young lad :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom