• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lorenzo Insigne

GDeep™

League is very weak
The only Napoli players I rate are Diawara, Koulibaliy and Hamsik.

Diawara is probably the gem there.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
World class talent that doesn't get the credit he deserves. I'd be surprised if a team in the PL signed a better quality player than Insigne in the summer.

Mitch

I can't believe people still write players off due to being short.:lol: Baresi, Canavaro, Juninho, Ortega, Giovinco, Hassler, Hagi, Maradona and Zola etc.

Last edited:

Gooner006

Would be a stellar addition. Since the start of last season, only Higuain, Icardi and Dybala have directly contributed toward more Serie A goals (goals + assists)

Aevi

Hale End FC
I've looked into him a bit and I'm pretty underwhelmed tbh... even YouTube comps don't make him look good. In fact, they actually make him look bad, with lots of inaccurate passes and shots off-target. I hope the people reporting on the scouts we sent out are just wrong about who we were looking at, I'd much prefer Mertens or Jorginho.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Alexis replacement?

His height should be a bit of a concern tbh. It's holds Alexis and Cazorla back at times and this guy is even smaller.

Mitch

Alexis replacement?

Unfortunately I think Insigne could be a Alexis or Özil replacement rather than being the additional third world class player amongst our attacking players (which we should be aiming to do). Insigne is amongst the Hazard, Di Maria and KDB level of talent bracket and won't come cheap ( Des Laurentis has stated previously he is worth €60-€70m).

ARSNLNO1

Very underwhelmed by this one, doesn't look anything special to me and most definitely no where near Sanchez quality. I'd rather take the risk and splash the cash on Mbappe than Insigne

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
We need more big lads in the team, another dwarf isn't needed.

If we get a winger/midfielder he has to be 6ft minimum. A new rule around here.

Good point. I'm sure N'Golo Kante will agree that he's been a poor investment for his clubs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom