• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Everton (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FqKkKHoXsAAI66e

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I'll go with Saka, but MAN, Zini is the best transfer of the season. 30m bargain! Much more effective than combined Xhaka and Ødegaard!

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Saka, Martinenlli, Zinchenko, Gabriel, Ødegaard and Trossard all played very well. I'd go with Martinelli for MOTM.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Saka easily he reason we didn't go into HT 0-0. Zinchenko 2nd Gabriel 3rd.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Voted for Saka. Things were a little nervy until he stepped up and said let's win. He was sublime

Badger_Revenge

Saka. Zinchenko played well except for one requisite give away, but Bukayo broke the deadlock with an amazing strike, and then helped seal the deal.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Many good performances. I'll go with Saka because he broke the deadlock and made it comfortable, but I was very impressed with the way Ødegaard, Partey, and Zinchenko dictated the play.

BIoodBrother

Zinchenko created our first goal by dribbling thru a couple of players before passing to martinelli, which pulled keane out and then played the pass to saka himself after getting the pass back from martinelli.
he also created the 4th with a lovely pass to nketiah (good run).

when we are physically weak and slow without partey, he's the one that has to do it, esp when Ode plays on and off. Jorginho was okay but he has no power, no fear factor, cant dribble and hasnt got that defensive kraken skill that gives us chances for counters. jorginhi did a good job in organising and is a solid cover in a team that has zinny but if we played an ordinary set up, jorginho, xhaka and ode that wouldnt be a good midfield at all.
zinchenko might play a pass that is intercepted, but we need his decisiveness so much.
with partey and zinny next to each other in the build up we look very good again. add jesus and we have 3 senior players that have enough mentality to let others shine.
differencemaker. zinny my motm yesterday.
next in line would be saka, Gabriel and Ramsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom