• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match : Man City

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Lauren

• Cole

• Ljungberg

• Pires

• Parlour

• Gilberto

• Bergkamp

• Henry

• Edu

• Cygan

• Reyes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

neebz

My vote goes to Sol Campbell,

1 > In the span of some lucky touches it was Anelka who got the ball and he ran towards the goalkeeper with Campbell just behind. I thought it was definetly a goal and Campbell being the last defender I wasn't expecting a slide or something. But he proved equal to the task and blocked his shot even before Anelka prepared to shoot it. That was terrific defending.

2 > And similarly, in many other occasions he stood like a rock to go stop the threat of Anelka and Shaun-Wright Phillips.

Sol Campbell .. MOTM !!!
nEEbz

KingReyes

Established Member
I give it to Henry. He set up Freddy before Tarnat scored the goal himself. He also set up Reyes who had his shot saved and then managed to score the vital goal which sealed the win. And what a goal it was!!

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
It was between Sol and Gilberto. But concidering he was playing alongside Ray who was having an absolute mare in the middly, I'll give it to Poly.

Reyes though....Jeez....That first touch he had even sent me the wrong way in my seat!

thegame24

Established Member
Gilberto saved us a few times and played well.
Henry scored a great goal and set up one.
Parlour played decent

MOTM sol campbell.

goonerlove

Gotta be Henry or maybe Campbell...

Henry's work resulted in both of our goals and the second goal was an absolute top class goal.

Campbell played well and made an unbelievable block on Anelka's one scamper into the box...

I voted for Henry and I think he deserves it above all, but Campbell also had an admirable performance.

Goonerlove

Mark

Established Member
i thought ljungberg had a very good game. henry and campbell are other contenders but i voted for freddie because i think he's really improved as an all round great player. he seems to be injured though, could this mean a return for pennant?

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Our Manchester City game Man of the Match is...... Sol Campbell

Well done Sol :) You always put in a solid performance in every game we play and along with Toure this season you have us to concede less goals therefore helping us win more games.

Results in full
1st Sol Campbell 25%
2nd Thierry Henry 15%
3rd Ray Parlour 12%

Thanks to everyone that voted and left a comment

tg signing off :)

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom