• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: West Ham (A)

Who was your MOTM?

• Ramsdale

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • White

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Holding

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gabriel

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Tierney

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Partey

• Ødegaard

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Xhaka

• Saka

• Gabriel Jesus

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Martinelli

• Jorginho

• Trossard

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Ft2Ay88WwAQroNM

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Future Gunner Declan Rice. 0/10 for every current Arsenal player, coach and member of staff.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Voted Gabriel. He’s the only one I think show any sign of real winning mentality. He was also the only one I felt was up to standards and playing his usual game throughout

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Voted Gabriel. He’s the only one I think show any sign of real winning mentality. He was also the only one I felt was up to standards and playing his usual game throughout

Seemed to relish the physical battle with Antonio which I found pretty fun to watch. Were like 2-3 moments where they battled followed by both players acknowledging the effort :lol:

Bloodbather

Established Member

He did give away a penalty with a clumsy tackle, though.

I'm voting for Jesus as the least bad option. Gabriel, White, and Trossard after him. Bad to awful performances from most of the team.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I voted Xhaka because he won his battles and was one of the very few who was composed on the ball unlike others trying to do too much and giving it away.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

He did give away a penalty with a clumsy tackle, though.

I'm voting for Jesus as the least bad option. Gabriel, White, and Trossard after him. Bad to awful performances from most of the team.
I can see where you're coming from. I personally don't really think he gave it away as much as Paqueta won it. The latter was in there air before impact and I think it was a 50/50 call really. Don't think VAR had interfered either way. Partey is anyway to blame there, he's the one who actually gave away something

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Seemed to relish the physical battle with Antonio which I found pretty fun to watch. Were like 2-3 moments where they battled followed by both players acknowledging the effort :lol:

Spotted it too and I am all for it. Was competitive and feisty, but no moaning or feelings caught they just tussled and got on with it. If only there was more of that across the sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom