• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: Pep Guadiosa

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
First English team to do 4 in a row, crazy ..who would have thought by breaking every rule for over a decade you could win trophies, amazing!

An achievement as legitimate as restarting your FM save everytime you lose, ****s.
Worst thing now we have to support these cheats in the cup final to be in the shield next season

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Worst thing now we have to support these cheats in the cup final to be in the shield next season

And then deal with all the idiot rival fans saying... "Duhhhh, why are Arsenal in this they didn't win anythink!" ...you want City to play against themselves then, chief 😅

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
And then deal with all the idiot rival fans saying... "Duhhhh, why are Arsenal in this they didn't win anythink!" ...you want City to play against themselves then, chief 😅
Won't be surprised if caraboa winners pools lead that crying say we have to be there

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Won't be surprised if caraboa winners pools lead that crying say we have to be there

1. Premier League
2. FA cup
3. Community Shield
4. Papa John's Trophy
5. League Cup

...is clearly the order of English trophies 👍

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
CITY WITH THE 4TH IN A ROW AND THE CROWD GOES meh
Reminds me of when the Miami Heat had Wade, LeBron and Bosh and still had to give away playoff tickets. They're just utterly soulless. It's like Pep was so embarrassed by failing to win the CL at Bayern that he just decided to abandon whatever principles he may have had for the cheapest (and ironically most expensive) trophies possible.

Xln

I rAtE aNgE !
They can fk off to championship disgusting pigs. Heard another city group club has problems as well after take over, forgot which club. Rotten trash

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
This guy is going to do what crooked NCAA coaches do and bail right before the hammer drops. Scumbag. :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom