• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Manchester United 0 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday, May 12th | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot_20240505_122220_Chrome.jpg

Here's hoping they beat us at home as comfortably as they've beaten Brighton, Bournemouth, Palace & Fulham.

It has fallen to me to shepherd our young, battle weary Gunners & will them on to see our last away match of the season in style.

It is to be the 32nd battle at Old Trafford between the two sides who, in the not-so-distant past, WERE the Premier League.

I say battle because no trip to Old Trafford has ever been a drab affair. Even when both clubs were cast into the wilderness.

Those titanic battles that did matter, usually swung the pelendulum towards the victor.

Screenshot_20240505_115434_Chrome.jpg

This legendary gunner knew what it's all about!!

We mustn't falter in the face of what is, undoubtedly, the worst United side since the PL era started. This is coupled with the fact they're being led by the worst United manager of said era & certainly the one most obsessed with us!!

God willing, it's a hard fought 3 points for us so that INEOS remains convinced Ten Hag is the way forward so he can fritter away another £400 million.

Manchester United 0 - Arsenal 2

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
So, who do they play at the back? That Kambwala dude and who else?

Honestly, we gotta play the game not the occasion here. Man for man we **** all over Yanited. Ødegaard will have a field day against McTominay, Casemiro or Amrabat.

Let’s take it to the final day.
I think Kambwala is also injured

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I'd be wary. Carnal services could be closed indefinitely. Risky strategy.

Very much so. Learned things the hard way when the previously accessible promised land had erected fort, dug a moat & placed a 20m killzone around it.

Was touch & go for a while there :lol:

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Promise to take her somewhere very expensive for a meal the day before or after, job done.

No Way Reaction GIF

HighburyHigh

Watch them play like 1970s Brazil. I bet they play their best game of the season. Rashford to give 110%.
It’s their cup final remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom