• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Manchester United 0 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday, May 12th | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot_20240505_122220_Chrome.jpg

Here's hoping they beat us at home as comfortably as they've beaten Brighton, Bournemouth, Palace & Fulham.

It has fallen to me to shepherd our young, battle weary Gunners & will them on to see our last away match of the season in style.

It is to be the 32nd battle at Old Trafford between the two sides who, in the not-so-distant past, WERE the Premier League.

I say battle because no trip to Old Trafford has ever been a drab affair. Even when both clubs were cast into the wilderness.

Those titanic battles that did matter, usually swung the pelendulum towards the victor.

Screenshot_20240505_115434_Chrome.jpg

This legendary gunner knew what it's all about!!

We mustn't falter in the face of what is, undoubtedly, the worst United side since the PL era started. This is coupled with the fact they're being led by the worst United manager of said era & certainly the one most obsessed with us!!

God willing, it's a hard fought 3 points for us so that INEOS remains convinced Ten Hag is the way forward so he can fritter away another £400 million.

Manchester United 0 - Arsenal 2

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

That was Lee mason the corrupt filth who also didn't draw the lines for our home game against Brentford when their player was offside. He stood down after that (probably sacked for blatant bias against us)
All these incompetent corrupt pricks look the same. Honestly forget the manchester/liverpool bias, we should start by not allowing any ref in the prem that cannot grow hair on top of his head.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

That was Lee mason the corrupt filth who also didn't draw the lines for our home game against Brentford when their player was offside. He stood down after that (probably sacked for blatant bias against us)
FFS!
I just hope there will be no VAR nonsense. We've not had any controversy in such a while and it's been so nice.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

We shouldn't let their performance away at Palace cloud our judgement - they're going to be at home and will be motivated to give us a game. Additionally, they're likely not going to play Casemiro at CB, they'll have Bruno back and maybe even Rashford.

We should win but United won't put in the clown show performance they did vs Palace.

HattoriHanzo

From Redcafe:
"We have a history of stopping Arsenal when they're flying.

In many of the trashings we've had in the last few years, we have a weird bounce back.

Beating Liverpool after losing 4-0 to Brentford
Beating Sp**s away 3-0 after losing 5-0 home to Liverpool
We won our match after the 7-0 disaster too.

Have a feeling Arsenal will mess up here."

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Arsenal must be professional, coolheaded and clinical.
No stupid gifts like the one Raya gave to Sp**s.
If we play at our level like we did recently, we will win.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

This is why I love A-M. You never know what they will serve up next.

The c*cks vs the hustler academy graduates ✋😝🤚

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I recently saw the ITV interviews of when we won the league at Old Trafford, back in 2002.

The confidence and calmness in Wenger and the team, brilliant to rewatch. If we win the game this weekend, I will say that we are pushing towards that elite mental strength levels that Wenger instilled in his best teams.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ten Hag is one of the most unlikeable managers ever really, doesn't even have the charismatic arrogance that Pep and Mourinho have...he's just an annoying tw8t.

Hopefully we just batter them here, tbh...mainly for our title hopes, but secondly to make sure that lanky crack addict is sacked in the summer.

sdotzdot

Established Member
They are being given far too much respect here.
We are going to absolutely batter them. People don’t get what is coming this weekend. We are in entirely different realms of skill and tactics now (to the point where even OT juju can’t save em).

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Lisandro is back in training but hasn't played for a month. Have a feeling Baldie will start him anyway. But the smart thing to do is to save him for the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom