• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

match reschedules

should i change my travle plans??

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• wait it out

• Total voters

p lo

I'm an Arsenal fan in the US and for my birthday coming up my wife got me a ticket to London.... with the main reason for the trip being to go to an Arsenal game. My first and possibly only. Right now, my stay is from Apr 15 to Apr 24. the game I was planning on attending was the Apr 22 game at home against Sunderland. I am a Red member.

With Arsenal drawing Lincoln in the FA quarter, it is looking likely that they will be playing in the FA Semi. hate to jinx it, but like I said "likely".
if so, I believe that game would be played Apr 22 at Wembley.

I'm looking for some thoughts/advice on the following.....

1 - would I have any chance in hell to get tickets to the FA semi at Wembley? based on the teams left there is a good chance this game would be against Chelsea, ManU, City or Tottenham.
2 - is there any way to know or predict ahead of time when the 4/22 league game against Sunderland would be moved to....or the Leicester City game? is there any way to know if one of those games would be rescheduled for the week I am there.

just trying to get a feel for this situation .... considering possibly changing my plans if there is little to no chance of attending a game the week I am there.

any advice is greatly appreciated!
Cheers!
-paul

Latest posts+

Top Bottom