• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Russell

Who should then when Xhaka is not there? You keep getting proven wrong on your ideas.
Xhaka plays hide n' seek with the CB's anyway. He shouldn't ever be taking balls off CB's and he knows it himself, at least. Guendouzi shouldn't either really, but he's a damn sight better at it.

Highbury

He is super talented but needs guidance from a proper manager. A dud like Emery will turn him into a headless chicken who runs around aimlessly.

A quality manager can turn him into a Witsel type midfielder.

parishioner

Croydon's GDeep
What exactly is he immensely talented at? He’s got modest pace but slow when recovering, he’s weak, he provides no goal threat, he can’t read danger, loses arial duels and he’s not particularly good at tackling. He’s decent at carrying the ball and has a solid passing range.

GettyImages-1178483534.jpg

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Something is seriously seriously wrong with the body shape and balance of our attacking players. We are ok playing out the back, and even advancing play down the flanks (this is not easy anymore for anyone in the atm, the rate of pressing and harassing is incredible).

But when they are in the final third, they got caught in possession and immediately surrounded by opposition. Ceballos and guen both lost balance in crucial areas and underhit passes or blatantly used wrong technique, with some touches that Sunday league would be ashamed of. Auba's ball control is non existent. Saka, martinelli and Willock still developing, but good signs. Fullbacks are well, understandable.

Only ones that come out decent in tight spaces are pepe and Özil. To an extent Laca due to his sheer tenacity and experience.

GunnerShy

Chocolate teapot. I'd bench him for a little while. Not doing anything with it. Working hard as always but no final product

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I think he tries to take on too much responsibility. Guy needs a defined role and not have to do everything. Too young to master it all at once.
I think alot of our players look worse than they are.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Bit of a Ramsey-esque performance today - Rambo had a tendency to overdo it a lot and had a lot of games like this one. Just a bad game, nothing more. He is not helped by the fact that the coach is clearly not the guy for us - most of the players are underperforming with him at the helm, all over the pitch. So while he wasn't good today, I have to view this performance as part of the big picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom