• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why didn’t VAR look at the tackle on him?

Thought it looked like a 100% red.

mpower2540

I’ve been one of this guys biggest critics but on the ball he was very good up until the bad tackle.

Afterwards he faded badly which can be understandable. Off the ball he’s terrible, genuinely one of the worst. His attitude when his number came up concerned me too. You’ve not made it yet sunshine, get off the pitch and get better

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Terrible away game... again. I‘ve said it before, he shouldn‘t play away games. Can‘t defend and prone to dumb moves, which get really tested away from home.

Rubbish.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He was the only one in midfield that tried to create something defensively he is weak but that because he not DM

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Watching Ndidi today ... is what we lack and what Douzy would never be capable of at this rate. Maybe Willock can reach that but he need to stop being wasted as CAM

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Watching Ndidi today ... is what we lack and what Douzy would never be capable of at this rate. Maybe Willock can reach that but he need to stop being wasted as CAM
I think is difficult compare because Ndidi is more defensive midfield and he stronger than Guendouzi

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I think is difficult compare because Ndidi is more defensive midfield and he stronger than Guendouzi
Watch him play today... he looks not like a DM... he looks like a proper CM who defends but can run and pass the ball... the Leicester goal was made by him

He is playing exactly where Douzy is asked to play. That’s what a modern teams do, they don’t play pure DM in a 2 midfield. You only do that in 3 midfield and even in that formation you want a DM with the abilities to play the ball offensively

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
One of the youngsters that didn't improve 1% since coming here. While I can understand the lack of confidence in our academy players, to me it looks like the boys from the outside didn't improve as well. Maybe they are all bad players or maybe our development strategy should be put under some question...

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Guendouzi needs to tackle someone at least once in his life, I don't understand why he just chases people and does nothing. Also he doesn't contribute anything in attack, it's so frustrating because I want to like him but he's useless.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Guendouzi needs to tackle someone at least once in his life, I don't understand why he just chases people and does nothing. Also he doesn't contribute anything in attack, it's so frustrating because I want to like him but he's useless.

Even Santi could put in some tackles at CM, and he is like the nicest man ever :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Even Santi could put in some tackles at CM, and he is like the nicest man ever :lol:

What I don't understand is why he chases people down then just lets them pass the ball or run past him, why chase them in the first place?

Santi was good at everything on the pitch apart from shooting and his stamina, elite player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom