• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilwizzle

Established Member

Pundits and commentators will try to convince you otherwise but I think that was intentional.

Hitting the ball into the ground always decieves the keeper.
:drool: cute.

Just look where it hit his boot, almost side-footed it ffs.

Great understanding between our two best players, clearly reading eachothers mind from the get go.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
My biggest satisfaction comes from the understanding that's developing between him and Alexis. I love the fact that they both look for each other regardless whether they're marked or not...that's confidence in each other's ability. I love it

Özil's goal was pure artistic from his turn which shows his incredible vision, and his extremely high intelligence by baiting Kante to go for the steal, to his perfectly timed and weight of the pass to Aleix which took out both Cahill and Luiz.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I actually thought he was lacking a bit in the first 10-20 but then picked up, perhaps after Coq went off?

Quite surprised he wanted the ball back for his goal.

Token Yank

Özil at some point during the first half suddenly remembered he's Mesut Özil and started to look extremely awesome.
He is really such a confidence player. He can be pretty average for a while then pull off a nice pass, goal, or skill and he turns into a different player. Like the adrenaline hits him and he becomes a freak.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Oh yes, the Özil lovinn is back!

giphy.gif

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
He was freaking beautiful to watch today. Looked up for it from the beginning and with him you can easily tell. From the touches and body language. Early on he did so well cycle the game dropping deep and calm perfectly weighted passes aiding the positioning of the players wide and ahead. Then that piece of magic, turning Kante and that first time volley. After the goal he basically started floating like a butterfly with that no look reverse pass and cute turns. Ran the game in perfect sync along with Santi and Xhaka afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom