• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Rumour is, if he grows his hair like it was at Madrid, he'll bring out even more flicks and tricks. :eek:

Serious?? Imagine what he'd play like with a pony tail down to the top of his ass.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Think it's clear as day what he brings, and he's not even in form.

Him, Sanchez and Cazorla are at least two levels above our other midfielders. We need to fix that gap.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I actually spotted him on one occasion on the goal line when Swansea were attacking, instead of his usual loitering without intent outside the penalty box

we'll make a complete player of him yet

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
he played a good game yesterday, more of this please..
like his understanding with iwobi, he has someone that makes the dirty work for him and alexis doesnt have to drop as deep as he used too anymore..

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Özil has been named German footballer of the year for the 5th time in his career.

1F49FBA900000578-0-image-a-46_1452800408253.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-midfielder-mesut-Özil-wins-9627041

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal player wins online poll

You've been excessively wumming for a while now, obviously trying to get a rise, or better trying to get yourself a little reputation.

In reality, nobody cares. You're just seen as a clueless attention seeker of little to no relevance who has no avatar.

Back to the drawing board lad, you're wasting your time atm.

Hunter Zolomon

christ what is going on, i was chastised for using rape allegorys to describe our defeats when i first signed to AM. Way to take it up a notch, all we need is someone to bring up hitler and pol pot and we are done.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

That move just before the 0-1 made me think of the arsenal of old. :drool: All moving parts, one touch, and what should have been an easy goal. Lovely to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom