• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
h-how do you know what a toilet in a gay night club is like?
So many witty answers to this :eek: But the truth is a mate used to 'work' in a famous one in central London, and I used to go to help him out from time to time. I was always very confident about my sexuality tbh. Very straight.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He's just being nice. Trust me.
What happened to "it was only against *insert name of poor team*" being one of the worst arguments out there?

Contradict yourself go on, you know I'm always lurking, waiting for one slip. :lol:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Good to see that his much requested winter break did him well. Long may it continue.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
. I was always very confident about my sexuality tbh. Very straight.
For future reference, there are those, namely me, who could use this to portray you as a bigot just for lols. I gave you fair warning out of respect. If it was MT, he'd be getting a ban in the next 30 minutes.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
They knew how to enjoy themselves. What a blast. I could fill this whole place with stories that would blow your mind. :eek:
doubt it *****, im 29 years old, living a very open minded gay life since im 18, believe me, i have seen pretty much everything you can imagine.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

200w.gif

Never forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom