• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

That time of the year where ****** go Coutinho > Özil.

You then go to watch a Liverpool game, where Liverpool need goals to turn around a game from 2-0 down but see that Coutinho gets subbed off after 55 minutes. :lol:
First of all, nobody said that.

Second of all he's just come back from injury, don't reach son!

Aevi

Hale End FC
Didn't you say Coutinho is better than Özil?
Who is the best player in the Premier League?
1. Sanchez
2. Costa
3. Hazard
4. Aguero
5. Coutinho
6. Özil

7. De Bruyne
8. Mane
9.Firmino
10. Fernandinho
200.gif

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That time of the year where ****** go Coutinho > Özil.

You then go to watch a Liverpool game, where Liverpool need goals to turn around a game from 2-0 down but see that Coutinho gets subbed off after 55 minutes. :lol:
the thing about Coutinho is that he keeps trying those long shots...and one of them invariably go in.

If he played yesterday against that bumbling idiot Lloris, he would have ended his career.

scytheavatar

Established Member
And to rip it up. I was just merely suggesting the line up because it would most probably mask the flaws of Ramsey who would in such system have 3 cb and Xhaka behind him.

What flaws are being masked? We have problems bringing the ball out from the back, cut out Xhaka's passing lanes and we are in trouble. Not sure how sacrificing Iwobi for a center back will fix that problem.

What flaws are being masked? We have problems bringing the ball out from the back, cut out Xhaka's passing lanes and we are in trouble. Not sure how sacrificing Iwobi for a center back will fix that problem.

Flaws of Ramsey, Gibbs and Özil. Add Monreal there in too, he has been having problems. The system would of course require us defending better and attack quicker. I don't see Xhaka having trouble in that system at all. He will still have players all around him and Özil and Ramsey in front of him. And even if we wanted to go more possession base we could still play Iwobi with Sanchez and Özil in front 3.

Aevi

Hale End FC
You would think one of the first requirements of being on an online forum would be being able to read.

Keep up this slander and I'll be leaving for good.
I was clearly going by the title mate, hardly slander! Tbf though, I can see by your choices of Firmino and Fernandinho that you really were going by form.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Not sure about 'something magical happening every time he touches the ball' :lol: Must be talking about some other player tbh. That's just not who Özil is, and that's widely recognised by anyone who watches football really...

Fairy tales aside though, we're better with him than without him for sure. He was good today. No assists or chances created stats needed to see that.

Last edited:

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Not sure about 'something magical happening every time he touches the ball' :lol: Must me talking about some other player tbh. That's just not who Özil is, and that's widely recognised by anyone who watches football really.

No you read it right peasant, I was talking about Özil because every time he was on the ball something magical happened. Whether it was a pass, a touch, a run, or a shot, it was beautiful viewing.

And wtf is that bullshit about who Özil is?:lol: and it being recognised by who exactly? Clueless clowns such as Neville, Carragher or you? The guy is magical, that's widely regonisned by people who watch and understand football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom