• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Arteta saying he wanted us to be more dominant in these key moments in the season.

I hope he means it, because fixing that will transform us yet again.

Arteta has become the first Arsenal manager to beat United at Old Trafford by 1-0 with a goal scored in the 20th minute, with 5 shots on target, 7 corners and 18 fouls with a Belgian, a Ghanian and a Norwegian all on the pitch.

Record breaker. :applause:

You dont find it impressive that we scored most goals in a season? Have best goal difference in a season? Golden glove? Going undefeated against famous top6?

Have you not enjoy any of these things?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Remember how other team fans, some AMers, pundits like Neville and Carra saying we will fall off this season after our season and we only did well last season because other teams had an off season?

We have gone and improved on that now with 1 more point with a game to go. The process keeps on improving.
Tbf Rat face tipped us to win the league this season.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You dont find it impressive that we scored most goals in a season? Have best goal difference in a season? Golden glove? Going undefeated against famous top6?

Have you not enjoy any of these things?

WOW! I try to give our manager credit and you come and attack me like you're part of the red pill community, I am shocked and horrified.

PrinzPoldi

Player:Havertz
T

@A_G @boonthegoon

Like I said, Neville predicted us for the title. Carragher predicted 2nd.
The joker also said we would bottle it for so many times.
If we are what he said, how would we be the #1 favorite at all?
He just contradicted himself so much.

He just talk **** all the time and you believe he truly thinks we were #1 favorite?
No one did.

We are on pace of record wins and goals scored, and some here (not you) are asking for his head and finger pointing the rare losses and every single decision he made.

Unbelievable.

Even City did not have a perfect season.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Mate even the OT rain couldn't flatten lego mans hair do

Ngl, Arteta has the most enviable hairline in the game.

My sources have confirmed that when cueball Ten Hag shook Arteta's hand at the final whistle he praised Arteta's sleek, perfectly groomed hair. Infact, if you look closely enough, you can see a little tear of jealousy rolling down Ten Hag's cheek just at that moment.

As is life and the hairline lottery.

North_Bank_Gooner

Commander of the Coneboy Brigade
This time next week, we will know who is the PL winner.

Win the league, give arteta another season to retain.

End another season trophyless, serious questions will need to raised on arteta. He can't be a one trick pony and focus on the league and failing whilst binning all cup competitions.

GDeep™

League is very weak
T
The joker also said we would bottle it for so many times.
If we are what he said, how would we be the #1 favorite at all?
He just contradicted himself so much.

He just talk **** all the time and you believe he truly thinks we were #1 favorite?
No one did.

We are on pace of record wins and goals scored, and some here (not you) are asking for his head and finger pointing the rare losses and every single decision he made.

Unbelievable.

Even City did not have a perfect season.
I don’t know what you’re talking about.

The question was asked about Neville’s prediction at the start of the season - he predicted Arsenal.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Can this bastard pep leave this season so we can grab a few PL titles over the next 5 years (and maybe a cheeky CL too)??

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
History only shows cups and trophies.

Look how happy these winners are man...

4305D0E400000578-4765762-image-a-24_1502035355563.jpg

...you need to be happy more!

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Top Bottom