• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I think it was right that Arsène wasn't around during Emery's reign and the early part of Arteta's. A manager of that magnitude casts too much of a shadow no matter how good his intentions (as we often saw with Fergie ghouling around in the stand at Old Trafford)

Now the club and fanbase are in a much better place, there's really no downside to not incorporating Arsène back into the club in a non formal capacity if that is what he wishes. I think the players and fans would love it tbh.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think it was right that Arsène wasn't around during Emery's reign and the early part of Arteta's. A manager of that magnitude casts too much of a shadow no matter how good his intentions (as we often saw with Fergie ghouling around in the stand at Old Trafford)

Now the club and fanbase are in a much better place, there's really no downside to not incorporating Arsène back into the club in a non formal capacity if that is what he wishes. I think the players and fans would love it tbh.
Not sure he wants to, and that is perfectly understandable.

I think for the club it would be good, but it's his call

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Not sure he wants to, and that is perfectly understandable.

I think for the club it would be good, but it's his call

Yeah, I've no issue with it at all if that's the case.

The club has moved on and so has he, that's totally normal.

The memories will always be there anyway.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom