• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Miralem Pjanic

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I've heard he just hasn't been working at Juve - anyone watched him there?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not gonna happen he is more of attacking midfielder then central midfielder to replace Santi.

ARSNLNO1

I would absolutely love Pjanic at Arsenal, would take him over Özil any day (controversial I know) I just feel he offers you more and can only imagine the interplay with the likes of Wilshere, Cazorla and Chaka before we even take into account Sanchez

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I would absolutely love Pjanic at Arsenal, would take him over Özil any day (controversial I know) I just feel he offers you more and can only imagine the interplay with the likes of Wilshere, Cazorla and Chaka before we even take into account Sanchez

I dont even see how that is contraversial. Dont get me wrong Özil has a lot of talent but under Wenger he is useless imo. The guy dissapears literally every single top game how is that normal or WC?
A new manager could give him the kick up the backside he desperately needs, because at the moment he isnt worth the money we pay him

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Useless? Özil was by far our best player last season.

for half a season (where he still mostly dissapeared in the big games), and then he tailed off.

Özil is the physical form of our weak mentality on the pitch. hides when it really matters, as i said a new manager could change this but atm hes mirroring wenger.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
with a name like that he'd certainly suit the team at the moment...

Would you say it's time for everyone to Pjanic?

IEs3dVF.png

Latest posts+

Top Bottom