• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Egypt hasn't been beaten in an AFCON final for 55 years. They lost today.

Congrats Cameroon, they won against all odds, especially given how many of their internationals refused to play for their nation.

Here's the gorgeous winning Abubakar goal:

That's hand ball surely?

Kante deal with Chelsea was done before even the summer started get over it guys he chose them over us

Nah, us not signing Kante is something you will never get over...

Like when Fabregas left us... Or when your wife says she has surprise for you and you think she got her best friend back at home all tied up and blindfolded ready to be served for you... And then that was not the surprise.

You never get over those things.

Ewarwoowar

Neny should be back to take to the pitch for us Vs Bayern Munich 2nd leg after He has taken His post tournament sabbatical:lol:

The Gooner

I think Elneny is currently our best bet, along with Xhaka, in the midfield with the likes of AMN and maybe Oxlade as backup. And I don't think Xhaka deserved a red on either occasion, it was a yellow at best. Yes they were clumsy and late challenges but I've seen Chelsea get away with murder and no reds given. The relegation teams put in career threatening challenges on a regular basis and are only shown a yellow.

Coq has been a disgrace & Ramsey is very very inconsistent. In my honest opinion, neither of them should be starting for us from now on, they can be a liability for us on many occasions.

OSBK

Established Member
Agreed, whilst nanny isnt a tough tackler he will hold position, and like chakka if hazard is running through on goal he will take a yellow for the team.

By the end of the season we will have seen 100 challenges worst than chakka and the pundits will praise them.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Looking forward to having Elneny back, I think he'll play against Hull, Wenger knows we need him. I said a few weeks ago that I'd like to see Ox and Elneny together, I think that will be the pairing vs Hull. Then Xhaka the Hacker will be back for a few weeks before his next red card, giving Ox a nice breather.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
He didnt play much before ACON so we should see 100% fit and hungry Elneny till the end of he season.
Before the season started I expected him to surprise many and become regular starter next to Xhaka as they fit each other styles very well. Everything is going that way now. Elneny is fit and hungry, Xhaka is also fresh and hungry to prove himself, other options are more or less all injured, and we desperately need an answer feom our team.
Its not optimistic talk, cause I expected those 2 to form a great partnership.
Fingers crossed, let the Bayern be the first one to realize all that, in a bad way for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom