• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Think he did his ankle around the 30 min mark but then kept playing. I would assume it shouldn't be too bad and he was taken off a precaution

Yeah it was at 30:48

A bit worrying that he just went back on it with no players around him. Tends to be some of the worst injuries. I guess he made it to half-time. Not sure it isn't in the clubs interest for him to be out now so that Ox and Maitland-Niles get a chance.

nick gould

I don't understand why we won't play him with Xhaka. Seemed pretty balanced and functional the few times. Its a well balanced and complementary pairing in theory like many of us said more than once.
At last he was played alongside Xhaka and they looked good together. Özil played over 90 passes against Westham. It's a sign this midfield combination is managing to get the ball to our dangerous player.

I also believe his passing is underrated. He plays with hand brakes on most of the times and it's easy to see that. That's the reason why he opt for safe sideways passes. It worth noting however that he can pass it forward between the lines. That back heel pass to Sanchez was brilliant. Let's not forget the guy galvanised our midfield last season after Carzola's injury. He proved he can play with either Ramsey or Le Coq. This season he is proving he can play alongside Xhaka.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
At last he was played alongside Xhaka and they looked good together. Özil played over 90 passes against Westham. It's a sign this midfield combination is managing to get the ball to our dangerous player.

I also believe his passing is underrated. He plays with hand brakes on most of the times and it's easy to see that. That's the reason why he opt for safe sideways passes. It worth noting however that he can pass it forward between the lines. That back heel pass to Sanchez was brilliant. Let's not forget the guy galvanised our midfield last season after Cazorla (not Carzola ffs)'s injury. He proved he can play with either Ramsey or Le Coq. This season he is proving he can play alongside Xhaka.

He's definitely underrated by many. I think its because he's such a safe player, he doesn't do anything fancy but what he does, he does well. I've liked him from day one simply because he is such a safe player. I hope he plays with Xhaka through to the end of the season, if he does I expect more clean sheets.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh

I also believe his passing is underrated. He plays with hand brakes on most of the times and it's easy to see that. That's the reason why he opt for safe sideways passes. It worth noting however that he can pass it forward between the lines. That back heel pass to Sanchez was brilliant. Let's not forget the guy galvanised our midfield last season after Cazorla (not Carzola ffs)'s injury. He proved he can play with either Ramsey or Le Coq. This season he is proving he can play alongside Xhaka.
He's definitely underrated by many. I think its because he's such a safe player, he doesn't do anything fancy but what he does, he does well. I've liked him from day one simply because he is such a safe player. I hope he plays with Xhaka through to the end of the season, if he does I expect more clean sheets.
What he does he does very well indeed. And his passing is actually very very effective. Specially that he passes within one or two touches while the pace and weight on his passes is perfect for intended target. Smooth and takes minimum effort. Also, he positions himself so well to lend an option. His movement and positioning allowed Özil and Xhaka to do their thing. He is a facilitator. Has a very good engine too and is constantly moving from one phase to another. I'd say he is so far our best transition player at the moment.

As for passing between lines and sideways passes- a complaint many have-, I think he will show he can pass between lines forward very well over time. I'm confident that the few times he has shown to advance play will increase with more game time.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
What he does he does very well indeed. And his passing is actually very very effective. Specially that he passes within one or two touches while the pace and weight on his passes is perfect for intended target. Smooth and takes minimum effort. Also, he positions himself so well to lend an option. His movement and positioning allowed Özil and Xhaka to do their thing. He is a facilitator. Has a very good engine too and is constantly moving from one phase to another. I'd say he is so far our best transition player at the moment.

As for passing between lines and sideways passes- a complaint many have-, I think he will show he can pass between lines forward very well over time. I'm confident that the few times he has shown to advance play will increase with more game time.

If he gets a run I think he will score the odd goal too. He always seems to have a shot at some point and with more confidence I think he'll score a few. We definitely missed him when he was at Afcon.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
A road sweeper doesn't care who he works with.
and does a thankless job that is beneath ungrateful irresponsible idiots without expectation of recognition. For every little blessing or reward, he says, "Thanks, Allah!", and carries on with an abundant heart with no complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom