• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
No.

Yes.

What difference does it make?

He'll bring a smile to our faces in just another year again.

elneny300-3.jpg

**** off:lol:

Aevi

Hale End FC
Even though it's a loan, at least he'll be playing and maybe he'll show he's worth a permanent transfer next summer.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Shame the amount of hate Mo gets. I don't think he is good enough for us but we did essentially get exactly what we paid for..

I'm not sure it's always hate, a bit strong word, but understand what you mean.

At the time we extended we didn't even have Torreira yet. Such an extension can help in not seeming totally desperate towards teams you'd like to buy a player from. And of course having some backup who is okay sitting in bench.

Don't think we can get all the 12,5 million euros back, but it's not nearly a Mustafi situation I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: A_G

Good to get rid of him.

Not sure if we get any loan fee or Beskitas can afford his wages.

But guess there is still two windows more that we need to see Miki, Özil, Mustafi and Elneny holding as fast as they can until their contracts are up.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Shame the amount of hate Mo gets. I don't think he is good enough for us but we did essentially get exactly what we paid for..

He represents “not going for it” when the league absolutely there for the taking, he’s limited as ****, and then the management at the time compounded it by giving this clown an extension for no ****ing reason.

Get this guy out of here. Just thinking about it again winds me up.

goonerfamily

I don't blame us for buying him because it was a punt that might have come good but not selling him, when we knew he was never a top player, to Leicester is criminal. At least with modern mediocre players like Gabriel, we moved them on when we knew they weren't good enough but didn't keep them for so long that they lost value.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Wish him luck hopefully he preform well so we can sell him next summer.
He's not a bad player. Just lacks the quality and any standout ability to play for Arsenal.

Tidy, reliable and hard working. Not injury or mistake prone and a positive character.

With a decent season under his belt he should attract interest next summer.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
18m for Elneny :D:D

Their record transfer was Rodrigo Tabata for 8m, they will have no interest to buy him.

Would have prefered a loan to a Top 5 league, he would be a starter for many of them, but probably these clubs can't pay his wage.

No his performances don't matter there, because it's a sh't league.

Jae

Good luck to him! Always tries his best but just a level below what we need! Unfortunately that statement applies to a few of our first team players.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom