• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
18M euros could be fair price if he done well next season we may still end up getting 10M yes he average player but he still in good age and his wages are not massive as Mustafi and Mkhi.

Underhill

He's on inflated wages compared to his value. I don't see us getting much at all for him. We should just be happy to not have to pay his salaries.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I'm not sure it's always hate, a bit strong word, but understand what you mean.

At the time we extended we didn't even have Torreira yet. Such an extension can help in not seeming totally desperate towards teams you'd like to buy a player from. And of course having some backup who is okay sitting in bench.

Don't think we can get all the 12,5 million euros back, but it's not nearly a Mustafi situation I think.
Oh ****, sorry lads, i thought we got him for like 5m.

Top Bottom