• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moussa Sissoko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Always Crying
POql6zsXZbmcE.gif

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Could he not perform a Ramires like role for us. Not really watched him eniugh but could be good squad player

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
An Ramsey upgrade but Iwobi and Campbell are better options than Sissoko.

I am still puzzled how Sissoko gets in the French squad.

Stryka

Much bigger issues than signing another box to box player, who -like the whole Newcastle team- barely put any effort in until Rafa signed. No thanks.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He's not better than Ramsey ffs. :lol:

No chance we're interested...I hope.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What's not get? Ramsey has been awful for two seasons now whilst both Campbell and Iwobi impressed in parts of last season.
He's not better than Ramsey, Sissoko is one of the reasons Newcastle got relegated, just look at what Newcastle fans say about him. The WANT him to leave. :lol:

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Could he not perform a Ramires like role for us. Not really watched him eniugh but could be good squad player

Ramires role? We have a nothing player who kicks lumps out of people in Flamini already...why would we pay to transfer someone in for that?

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Ramsey can do that Ramires role already but he himself, including a lot of people won't accept it. Not to mention Sissoko is very similar to Ramsey in his game and idea of himself, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom