• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Need Tickets Pls!

LHoffman

Hi, traveling to Europe for a month and making a stop in London. Would really like to finally catch a live Arsenal match. As I understand it you must be a club member to purchase tickets. Pardon my ignorance. A friend in London mentioned that I could try finding tickets on a fan forum. Is anyone looking to sell their tickets to the Arsenal/Swansea game on 10/15 by chance? If not, can someone please inform me if it's a safe route to purchase tickets from scalpers outside the stadium? My concern is buying fake tickets. Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Goonerphan

Hi, I have two tickets for Arsenal/Swansea. I just posted that I am Gold member season ticket holder (two tickets). Since I live in Colorado (USA), I obviously cannot make it to all Home Premier and Champions League matches and would love to pass along the tickets at Face Value to registered active Red members. Tickets for the match are Adult £36.50 each.
If you purchase a red membership (about £29), I can do a Ticket Transfer through Arsenal eticketing for fee of £1.00 (cheaper than if I have to sell through Arsenal Ticket Exchange) and you get tickets without having to pay way over face value. Plus, you know the tickets are real.
If interested in going to a game(s). I'll add you to "My Arsenal Network". Per site, this will make it easier for me to assign seats for Red Arsenal members within my network.

Please let me know if you have questions or are interested. The Emirates is an amazing stadium.

Georgi

Hi, I have two tickets for Arsenal/Swansea. I just posted that I am Gold member season ticket holder (two tickets). Since I live in Colorado (USA), I obviously cannot make it to all Home Premier and Champions League matches and would love to pass along the tickets at Face Value to registered active Red members. Tickets for the match are Adult £36.50 each.
If you purchase a red membership (about £29), I can do a Ticket Transfer through Arsenal eticketing for fee of £1.00 (cheaper than if I have to sell through Arsenal Ticket Exchange) and you get tickets without having to pay way over face value. Plus, you know the tickets are real.
If interested in going to a game(s). I'll add you to "My Arsenal Network". Per site, this will make it easier for me to assign seats for Red Arsenal members within my network.

Please let me know if you have questions or are interested. The Emirates is an amazing stadium.

Hi Goonerphan, I live in Miami but I'll be in London on October 22 for the Middlesbrough game. Can I buy your 2 tickets for that game? I'm already a Red member.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom