• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner-Union

People are doubting his speed? Seems on here some posters just watch a game to find a negative about our players. Could score a hatrick set up 3 goals but do one errand pass and he’d get slated for that one pass

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Watched this a few times now, only 45 minutes played and them small mistakes he's made are simply down to a lack of match sharpness imo another day he's already grabbed two assists.

For those doubting his speed, you can see him accelerate from players a few times here. I think he's going to be fantastic, those little faints he does are sublime.
I’m all in on the hype train, he better not let me down.

Agree with you on the two assists thing, it’s the decision making that you have to worry and so far so good imo. Just a bit of sharpness like you said that cost him that assist at the end. Auba should have still got a shot off though.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I’m all in on the hype train, he better not let me down.

Agree with you on the two assists thing, it’s the decision making that you have to worry and so far so good imo. Just a bit of sharpness like you said that cost him that assist at the end. Auba should have still got a shot off though.

Yeah and that shot he had the rolled along the ground, another day I reckon it could easily ripple the net. He did it time and time again last season.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Just sharpness missing. I think he'll start v Liverpool TBH.
I wanted him to get a nice easy 90 minutes against a midtable side but it’s looking like a real baptism of fire here, even if he doesn’t start at Anfield he’ll definitely play 90 against Sp**s.

Ashybashy86

I agree, to back you up i went to find iwobi's top 30 goals and the video had been removed by youtube.
If you’re going to join in and be snide, at least get the full context. My post was a response to @say yes about Iwobi also dribbling past players. And being faster with the ball, which @Trilly disagreed with. That’s fair enough, maybe I’m wrong about that.

I’m not saying Iwobi is better fgs, nor did mention his other contributions or lack thereof. So your reply was unnecessary.

Done with you lot and this bulls**t.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

If you’re going to join in and be snide, at least get the full context. My post was a response to @say yes about Iwobi also dribbling past players. And being faster with the ball, which @Trilly disagreed with. That’s fair enough, maybe I’m wrong about that.

I’m not saying Iwobi is better fgs, nor did mention his other contributions or lack thereof. So your reply was unnecessary.

No hard feelings mate, just a healthy debate as far as I’m concerned.

I was a bit cheeky calling it a ridiculous post but you know what we’re like on here, one big dysfunctional family. :D

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Don't give up mate! Trilly is a pure bully that seems to get something out of it hating for no reason on posters who want to talk football! But after you answer him with 10-20 friendly post in a row he gives up and find another prey!
:rofl::rofl:

This actually made me laugh out loud. You’re a great guy hydro, the type of guy I’d get into fights with regularly but will always remain friends with.

OSBK

Established Member

Sorry pal couldnt resist. Friends? :)

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Don't think he will start against Liverpool. Probably will come on as a sub.

Btw I didnt know Emery spoke French.

Arsenal travel to Liverpool this weekend with both sides unbeaten and Pepe explained how Unai Emery was key to helping him settle in at the London club.

‘It’s been really good because he speaks French and it has been much easier for us to communicate,’ he said.

‘I am new, the strategy and tactics are new and it really helps that I can get the coach’s assistance.

‘Now I need to learn English and this is something he is helping me with also.’

Last edited:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Don't think he will start against Liverpool. Probably will come on as a sub.

Btw I didnt know Emery spoke French.

Arsenal travel to Liverpool this weekend with both sides unbeaten and Pepe explained how Unai Emery was key to helping him settle in at the London club.

‘It’s been really good because he speaks French and it has been much easier for us to communicate,’ he said.

‘I am new, the strategy and tactics are new and it really helps that I can get the coach’s assistance.

‘Now I need to learn English and this is something he is helping me with also.’

Don’t think he should be learning English from Emery. :lol:

I find top level football surreal at times, it’s crazy that Pepe and AMN are literally unable to speak to one another despite having to share a side of the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom