• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

scytheavatar

Established Member
I don't get some of the doubt that people are having around him. Some are labeling him Gervinho, but Gervinho was never as electric and technically good as Pepe seems to be. He had issues, other than his lack of shooting ability. Even if Pepe doesn't score 20 goals a season, I'd more than back him to get a ****load of assists and create a ton of goals with his movement and pace.

We didn't pay 70 million for Gervinho..... at the price we are paying for Pepe it's not enough for him to "get a ****load of assists and create a ton of goals". He needs to be the ace of the team, the guy who can become a Sanchez level player. If he can't then we need to consider cutting our losses and sell him while we can.

KrptKid

0lE0xWlJ_400x400.jpg

get_image.php

hqdefault.jpg

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

My patience is very short with players nowadays but I’ve got tine for him. I don’t know how I know but I just know he’s going to be good for us. Maybe not under this manager tho

Our bad luck with signings has to end. He literally has no other choice but to be good

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think he just rushing things the goals will come he have to focus in his game he look frustrated too

Ashybashy86

We didn't pay 70 million for Gervinho..... at the price we are paying for Pepe it's not enough for him to "get a ****load of assists and create a ton of goals". He needs to be the ace of the team, the guy who can become a Sanchez level player. If he can't then we need to consider cutting our losses and sell him while we can.
It seems you’re one of very few who will admit this. I’m sure there are others, but they won’t say it for some reason. Suffice it to say, I agree with you.

Manberg

Predator
He can be given some more time but he must become good, for the club's sake. We're not a club that can afford to pay £70m for a flop. He has a lot of talent and he must use it to help the club get top 4. Otherwise the club will suffer for it.

One Song

Would never be stupid enough to write a player off after 4 games but I have to question his game intelligence and technical ability already, especially at that price.

Starting to worry about this signing - my first impressions of a player are generally pretty accurate.

rupscund

His first touch is clumsy and his technical ability looks alright in the French league but at a faster pace, I'm not sure he's got it.

One Song

His first touch is clumsy and his technical ability looks alright in the French league but at a faster pace, I'm not sure he's got it.

He looks like he needs some serious coaching to become a top player, which is worrying considering what we have to offer in that area and his price tag.

Pepes blue pill

gonna be a lot of players who are seen as rip offs, people need to forget price tags sometimes, the market is insane, also insane is judging him after 4 games under a manager who none of the players seem to understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom