• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours- 2016/17

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think Utd will go big for Griezmann in the summer and link him up with Pogba.

Probably a CB too, maybe a young CM.

About 200M.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Chelsea have a bid rejected by Celtic for Craig Gordon.

Begovic or Courtois injured?

Remember we were linked with Gordon, good GK.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Good business forWest Ham really, was never going to repeat what he did last season and at the Euro's especially considering how he was feeling.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea have a bid rejected by Celtic for Craig Gordon.

Begovic or Courtois injured?

Remember we were linked with Gordon, good GK.
Begovic looking out.

Troublesome one for Celtic. Gordon was dumped earlier in the season and has now fought his way back to number one. But he isn't getting any younger he is 34 and with the Celtic model it makes sense to sell. They took a free punt on him after nobody else would (bad knee injuries) a couple of million might make them consider letting him go.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Chelsea interested in Moussa Dembele. Celtic say 40m. Interesting.

Malky

Established Member
@bingobob I can understand Gordon's decision if he leaves Celtic! Lost 2 of his peak years to injury , fought his way back and now number one for club and country, but at 34 his career is coming to an end and this will be his last chance at the Premiership. At the same time I'll be delighted to see him get a big move, but disapointed as sitting on Chelsea's bench could harm his place in the Scotland team, then again, he'll be one Courtois injury away from being Chelsea's number one.

Moussa Dembele and Kieran Tierney are the top talents at Celtic I want us to sign.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

@bingobob I can understand Gordon's decision if he leaves Celtic! Lost 2 of his peak years to injury , fought his way back and now number one for club and country, but at 34 his career is coming to an end and this will be his last chance at the Premiership. At the same time I'll be delighted to see him get a big move, but disapointed as sitting on Chelsea's bench could harm his place in the Scotland team, then again, he'll be one Courtois injury away from being Chelsea's number one.

Moussa Dembele and Kieran Tierney are the top talents at Celtic I want us to sign.
I can certainly understand him wanting away. I'd be annoyed personally as Celtic took him in when nobody else wanted him after a near career ending injury. So think he owes Celtic. At the same time Celtic might be thinking 5m on a guy we bought for nothing, at the age of 34 as well.

It'll be interesting. Rodgers said he wants him to stay.

As for Dembele and Tierney two cracking prospects, Chelsea enquired about Dembele today according to Sky. Celtic said 40m. If that cash is offered Celtic will take the money.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Dembele reportedly on route to London :( Unless we've came in with a bid this will be hugely disappointing. Boy is a baller.

The Gooner

Would love to see Madrid weaken our opposition. They are desperate for a goalkeeper and De gea is their number one target. Also with Ronaldo getting older it, hope they take Hazard from Chelsea!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Saudi Arabia sign Mark Clattenberg.

Quitting Premier League & European football at just 41. :eek:

Goon-Ger

If we have any real ambition to challenge again then i'd rather not. Tierney is no better than Addrew Robertson at Hull and Dembele is nowhere near good enough for the money that Celtic are asking for.

Top Bottom