• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours- 2016/17

GDeep™

League is very weak
Brentford want 15M for Hogan, from West Ham.

Crazy when you consider we have just started spending 30M on players.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Evra to Palace?

Crystal Palace are in talks with Patrice Evra over a permanent transfer from Juventus after the former Manchester United defender asked to leave the Italian champions last week.

Evra, 35, was left out of the Juventus squad for the 3-0 victory over Bologna on Sunday, with the France defender initially linked with Valencia and a return to Old Trafford as a coach. However, it is understood Palace are in negotiations with the player, who spent eight seasons and won the Champions League at United as Sam Allardyce seeks to fill the problem left-back position, with first choice Pape Souaré still sidelined.
Evra, who won 61 caps for France, will be offered an 18-month contract at Selhurst Park in contrast to his deal at Juventus that runs until the end of the season but does contain an option to extend it by a further year. That appears unlikely given he has played only 247 minutes in Serie A this season. The Juventus director Beppe Marotta admitted at the weekend Evra was considering his future.

Palace were one of three clubs to have a £7m bid for the Leeds defender Charlie Taylor turned down, with Leeds adamant they will not sell him in this window. They are also closing in on the signing of Leicester’s Ghana defender Jeffrey Schlupp after having a £12m bid accepted on Thursday .

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jan/12/patrice-evra-juventus-talks-crystal-palace

novarek

The best striker this season off to China would open the race again, and apparently he's already fighting with Conte too

Really hope it happens

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Conte and Costa are two powerful characters. Either they're on eachothers wavelength or they hate eachothers guts.

He wanted out in the summer too btw.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If he leaves then fair enough, guess Liverpool or Sp**s win the league. :lol:

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Conte and Costa are two powerful characters. Either they're on eachothers wavelength or they hate eachothers guts.

He wanted out in the summer too btw.
latest

Costa losing it, breaking Cheslea's team up, and him getting the **** out of the PL. Get in.

Bager

If I was in any other club than Arsenal, hell maybe even if I was in Arsenal too, I would **** off to China for a few years laughing all the way to the bank. £30 million a year, start my own nation money that.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant

If I was in any other club than Arsenal, hell maybe even if I was in Arsenal too, I would **** off to China for a few years laughing all the way to the bank. £30 million a year, start my own nation money that.

They are offering him 30m a year? Yup I'd bounce too.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
FWIW as some have put on twitter, this will likely blow over in a bit. Bust up happens, specially between characters like Costa and Conte.

Would be lovely to see the back of him, mind. The guy will have over 450 million BRL once he's done at China (3 year contract). He could be a billionaire in Brasil if he plays his cards right.

FWIW as some have put on twitter, this will likely blow over in a bit. Bust up happens, specially between characters like Costa and Conte.

Would be lovely to see the back of him, mind. The guy will have over 450 million BRL once he's done at China (3 year contract). He could be a billionaire in Brasil if he plays his cards right.

Will he live in Brazil though? Given that he chosed Spain?

Anyway he will be very rich!

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Thing is : even if he was to move to China and not stay at Chelsea at least for this season (I guess rather a wish than reality) PL teams would **** a brick as Chelsea could poach for a top class replacement in their neighborhood.
They'd have something like 160m from the two china transfers.
Not sure if I would be comfortable with that to be honest..

A happy New Year to all of you by the way :D

Latest posts+

Top Bottom