• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Olivier Giroud: Au Revoir Cher Ami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
How can we forget the 'chilean plumber', Alexis?
I do give you credit for continually showing your face in this thread, much like Jury in Özil's.

Both demonstrating great heart.
Tbf, I'm walking into that thread 80% of the time like this though:
200.gif

... as opposed to crawling in here on my hands and knees, choking like a dog with a bone stuck in it's throat, to deliver some backhanded butthurt praise after every game

:p

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sky just said he's the first Arsenal player since Adebayor 5 years ago to score in 5 straight games.

Surely RVP done it?

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Sky just said he's the first Arsenal player since Adebayor 5 years ago to score in 5 straight games.

Surely RVP done it?

In the league, yes, scored 10(!!!!) over a period of 5 games once. :lol: Including that hattrick against Chelsea. But not in all comps, like Giroud.

Think I miss him more than any other recent player. He was ridiculously good. We would walk the league with him up front.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

He has been in a nice bit of form since returning, can't deny that.

Sadly, it won't last, though, as we all know. Hope his injury isn't too bad and keep it going for a bit longer.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I understand people say that we're playing worse while he starts but I don't care how badly we play while he's winning us games (I see bigger issues in midfield and defence anyway).

Once he slows down we can go back to Sanchez upfront.

karl

Think I miss him more than any other recent player. He was ridiculously good. We would walk the league with him up front.[/QUOTE said:
I doubt it now. Also you forget that he had 8 years and only looked good for just over one year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom