• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
This is rubbish, Real Madrid already have a better striker than Aubameyang and they are not going to spend as much as we‘d want for him if he‘s just a second choice.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If there's truth in that rumour then Auba is as good as gone! Why would he pass up the last chance he'll get at Madrid to stay at this circus? The question is, would Jovic be interested in coming here? Getting him is probably the best outcome of losing Auba, Jovic was a goal machine before he moved to Madrid.
At the moment both auba laca not signing new contract until we sort ourselves

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
This season is a write off. Even though he's our star and only world class player, getting Jovic and Ceballos out of this would be a good outcome.

Jovic, Martinelli and Nketiah to replace Auba and Laca long term is pretty decent. Auba wouldn't turn down Madrid if they were serious.

pacstud

Selling Auba makes sense, and I think he's one of our only good players.

We have to rob from Peter to pay Paul, as it were, and Auba can get us a defensive piece (or 2?).

ChefMan21

I'd take the cash TBH if Varane or Casemiro are out of the equation. If PEA is worth £70m, then that's two good players (and I'm a firm believer in a team being the sum of its parts). I think Tielemans went for around £40m, Pavard went for £30m, Gueye and Dolberg for something similar, etc etc.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

If they are really willing to include Jovic, it would be a great deal. Think he would adapt well to the PL. Big, strong, great in the air, lethal finisher. Just what we need.

LG10

Why would Madrid want him when they have benzema, who's a similar age and better? Very different stylistically I guess but doesn't really make sense to spend big for him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why would Madrid want him when they have benzema, who's a similar age and better? Very different stylistically I guess but doesn't really make sense to spend big for him.
Benzema is 32 in a week. Real probably need another reliable goal scorer.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Real lack a player who runs in behind. In a sense he'd be perfect for them short term as Mbappe looks unlikely anytime soon.

Hinderz

Auba and Lacazette both should have been sold and replaced in the summer when the refused to sign new deals anyway, but good ol’ Arsenal hesitated to make the tough call when the moment came. Same as with Sánchez, Özil, Ramsey, Wenger, and Emery.

we should bite their hand off for this deal (a shame that it’s almost certainly bullshit)

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Real Madrid give up on players but players do not give up on Real Madrid. Jovic would only agree to a loan as he knows Benzema is in the twilight of his career. I would bite their hand off for the deal though

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Think we overstretched signing guys like Auba and Laca for the fees they were

Happy to sell him great goal scorer that he is. If you use money wisely the overall team play will improve

Don't want Ceballos though

Same camp with Ceballos, I dont want him permanently, not what we need.

Last edited:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
There’s really not one player I’d be sad to see go.. If that deal is true we have to take it, Jovic here would be exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom