• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Bournemouth| 27/11/16 | K:O 14:15 (GMT) SS1

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonerozil33

A few observations from today's game.

1. I think we defended the corners poorly today. They were taking out swinging corners and we were standing much closer to the goal.
2. Gabriel was positionally awful and indecisive for much of the game. But one on one he is an excellent defender. He imbalanced the team as soon as he came on which led to strong Bournemouth pressure. In second half i think he improved and got forward better, in turn making space for other attackers.
3. Team stood off Bournemouth in the first half. In the second half El Neny pressed higher. Xhaka started sluggishly by being late to a lot of challenges initially. But improved massively in the second half. I feel that he is struggling with the pace of the game.
4. We will never be a pressing team with Özil in the team. He is good in covering the space but not a consistently good presser like Sanchez.
5. Sanchez appears a fraction quicker now than how he looked for most of the last season and the beginning of this season.
6.We need to learn to slow down the tempo of the game when opposition is getting on top of us. This is something PSG was excellent at. They knew how to slow down the tempo. Our tempo was poor against Swansea as well where we went end to end every time we touched the ball.

Uncle Good-Advice

I think it's more cringeworthy to hear about Theo's baby than Alexis' dog...

Overall it was one of the most pointless post-match interviews ever but who cares? :)

RUS arsenal

Established Member
Thought this was the funniest moment in the match. Pretty sure you can see Jack trying hard to hide a smile there :lol:

wilshere-welbeck-3.jpg

Last edited:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
his yellow card tackle was pretty bad. not maliciuos, just bad
In which case, what about Harry Arter's one, where he didn't even get booked?:lol: They were taking it in turns to chop us down. Once one was booked, another took a turn. ****s. Anyone can saying how much they like Howe can **** off, tbf. He's gotta do more than manage ****ing Bournemouth before he gets this job.

Elneny was good today. Looked lively and showed nice vision.

The decision for their pen was one of the worst ive seen in my ****ing life. Couldnt believe my eyes. I now wait to see what thos wankers on MOTD2 say about it.

Are referees giving out penalties more than previous season? Feels like there is a pen every game now.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Are referees giving out penalties more than previous season? Feels like there is a pen every game now.
I think the pressure to get it right is higher for sure. They need help. I dont think the ref was particularly against us. He just got stuff wrong. Kos was lucky to stay on the pitch for a start.

I think the pressure to get it right is higher for sure. They need help. I dont think the ref was particularly against us. He just got stuff wrong. Kos was lucky to stay on the pitch for a start.

Never been fan of Premier league refs. At least one of two is true about them. They are either corrupt, or they are just **** at referring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom